New GTG date... December 5th Toots in Murfreesboro. Please RSVP

well ladies we could make this interesting
Tn speed day if they have it
bring what ya got put up or shut up grudge racing

well ladies we could make this interesting

Gotta be a street truck race only. You know, turn signals, horn, tagged, etc? And has to run drag radials.

Im down for that kind of race heads up.:eek:ldtu:

For fun we should all contribute 500 or 1k bucks each in the pot for the winner. That would make it more worthwhile and interesting.

For fun we should all contribute 500 or 1k bucks each in the pot for the winner. That would make it more worthwhile and interesting.

I don't have deep pockets like you Keith :blink: I plan on hitting Beech Bend when they open to test out the new combo :cool:

well gentlemen we could make this interesting

Tnspeed day is possibly going to be in the fall.

That would be cool, but we should get together well before then. You can do grudge races at the hill on Tuesdays or Fridays nights i think. They also test and tune on Sundays at Bowling Green. I would love to see everybody get together in the Spring, just a TNLOC meet :) My builder Bobby should have his ready by then also.

Sweet, how many horses will you pick up going with the 2.6?

Your truck looks great, I look forward to seeing it in person, and seeing you get a new best :)

I am not sure yet. If I run the same upper pulley as the 2.3 I will see about 5psi more boost. So that would put me around 22psi. I am at 600rwhp right now on the 2.3.

Back