New GTG date... December 5th Toots in Murfreesboro. Please RSVP

Don't worry Rob I won't be staying too long either. Don't want to give yall this funk I've had all week :(

I'll be there. And I'll have some one else is coming with me.

I know Greg will not come now.

You being there had nothing to do with me not showing:rolleyes: :gl: :gl:

Im sure you and I will be at gtg's and events in the future, No biggie for me, I will just not even acknowledge you. We like alot of the same things, just not each other, not a problem for me :)

Plus I plan on smoking your race truck with my street truck next season :D :eek:ldtu:

dont have to have your L there to enjoy some food and talk to some peeps:eek:ldtu:

if mine wasnt done id still wana come and meet some L brothers!

Man, I am just very frustrated and hate to show up with no truck. I dont think I would be very good company seeing and hearing what I am going crazy wanting to enjoy again. Plus we had a pictures with Santa at my sons school, and my 80 year old mother in law came home from the hospital after having a total knee replacement. We were unsure if she was going to need my help getting her home and situated. I left at 9:30 this morning and have only been home about an hour.

I am very much looking forward to the next GTG:heart:. My truck should be done and home in a couple weeks:eek:ldtu:

You being there had nothing to do with me not showing:rolleyes: :gl: :gl:

Im sure you and I will be at gtg's and events in the future, No biggie for me, I will just not even acknowledge you. We like alot of the same things, just not each other, not a problem for me :)

Plus I plan on smoking your race truck with my street truck next season :D :eek:ldtu:

:eatdrink:

Its gonna happen. Your truck has never been better than a 6.9? and only makes 630rwhp.

You mean you know the tuner who has a hell of a good reputation for putting hundreds of hot Fords out without damage? Glad you know him, he also cant wait to see my street truck put it on your track duty only truck :)

---- His work isnt being questioned at all, he is a great guy to deal with who does great work.

Anyway, we will see come springtime. I sure dont have anymore time to waste arguing with you.

Last edited:
so looks like 2010 is gona be fast times for tnloc?

i hope so!

I am sure looking foward to it:thumbup:

I would like to see a top 10tnloc thread, all backed up with video or a time slip of course. It would give us all (well except Billy :D) something to shoot for, moving on up.

Back