MilOC.org down

J,

Thanks for those slicks tonight......God I felt like a retard though redlighting 3 times!!

Awesome runs you had tonight!! Next time I want at least 8 lengths! :)

At least I ran very very consistent 12.8's tonight...Not what I was shooting for, but I will be happy for now! :)

Give your Dad a huge thanks for helping me tonight! :) Couldnt have made some of those passes as well as I did without em! You helped too sir, nice way to motivate me, run against me! :p

Looking forward to seeing you all next season!

-Bill

Buzzy & T-Bone were there. Bill made some nice passes, I think he's hooked on slicks now.

Good meeting you last night Bill, I'll keep those Hoosiers safe till spring for you.

Should of made it out Jim, weather worked out perfect. Plenty of chances to make passes.

Well the L is done for the year now. No surprise the track gave me a hard time about my times, pays to know the starter, sneaked one last pass in.

Time to break her down and get started on the winter project.

We'll see how next season goes.

An old friend called me up that I have'nt seen in a couple of years and invited me to a Friends of the NRA benifit dinner! He already had the tickets so what could i say!!! Somebody mentioned that Motown Muscle has a track rental coming up has anyone been to one of those? Jason, Good luck on your winter project!!! Jim

I wish I could have made it too, but when the forecast called for rain I agreed to take in a detailing customer for yesterday evening.

Rob, sorry to hear about all of your troubles! But you know once its all sorted out you will be loving life and running some killer times too! Keep us updated on your progress.

So where does everyone else post besides NLOC? Id like to try and keep the group together until I get MiLOC sorted back out and back online again which maybe a few weeks yet.

<--- has slicks for sale
<--- posts here (not often and undercover) and f150online

Also selling:
slicks,
upper Plenum (Soap wanted it but never got it)
Stock Fan
Oil Seperator

And a Four Winns 3.0L Mercruiser i/o Ski boat w/ trailer.

(buying a new toy, but need to get rid of the boat to make room)

lightngsvt said:
Huh, some of you guys actually look forward to going on MiLOC? I was thinking it had run its course and people just posted once in a while out of habit. Even Rob and Katy hardly post anymore...

I dont so much mind the cost *IF* the site would get used regularly. What could we do to bring people in, besides the loyal 10 or 12?

I still want to go to Mialn at least once and at least get the old beater down the track 1 time, even if its not a full pass or the ET sucks. It would be a bit of a personal victory!

I am on almost every day. I would hate to see it dry up. I will donate to keep it running!

God Bless,

Suavy

OK guys give me some time to work on getting a new host, getting the DNS setup and then seeing if I can restore the old MilOc stuff or if I have to build a new board.

So My_wikd ski boat for sale eh? Nah, never mind....

lightngsvt said:
OK guys give me some time to work on getting a new host, getting the DNS setup and then seeing if I can restore the old MilOc stuff or if I have to build a new board.

So My_wikd ski boat for sale eh? Nah, never mind....

Really Cheap!!! Or looking to trade for a Banshee (built)

Still have my M&H racemasters on 16" steelies for sale/almost give them away. Anyone interested now that the season is about over? They are in the way!

HMMMMM....I figured it was just down and was being worked on. Never thought to look here. I keep trying though...so yea, I look forward to see what everyone is doing too. I wanted to go to FME night but it got overlooked and some other stuff was done..
Wayne

MilOc will be back!!!!!!!

The offer still stands, my garage is always open for a wrenchfest.

Back