MilOC.org down

lightngsvt

3rd engine in 50 miles!!!
I Support the NLOC
Its been down for a few days now and not one complaint..... Might be time to let it go.

I just tried getting on and couldn't get there. Was trying to find out if the drag meet is still going on at Milan, this Thursday.

Just got my chip back and want to run the L in the 1/4.

I am sure people think you are working on it, I just thought I would look over here and see what was going on with MiLoc.

Hate to see you let it go, I might not post much but I check you guys out all the time.

I think what happened is Mike either shut us down or possibly moved his web hosting, but I cant complain at all because he was hjosting us for free for a very long time. I guess I just want to be sure its worth it before I find another hosting service and sign a contract. Besides Im not sure how old my last backup of the site is?

If you want I'm friends with a guy that hosts Motownmuscle.com. Not trying to step on Mikes toe's here, but just an option.

I got back from vacation and couldn't figure out what was going on then Buzzy called me.

Is there a rental/meet at milan coming up? I haven't heard anything.
And you know how much of a fan I am of this place. LOL...

Tomorrow we were supposed to meet at Milan for the FME night. But given the weather forecast I dont know that it is going to happen.

Mark, can you give the guys name? I dont mind spending the money on MiLOC, but I hate to spend $20/mo or whatever to host the site and not have anyone using it (like lately).

Chuck,

I have free space on GoDaddy that I am not using. I would be willing to donate it to MiLoc if it is needed.

Tim

lightngsvt said:
Tomorrow we were supposed to meet at Milan for the FME night. But given the weather forecast I dont know that it is going to happen.

Mark, can you give the guys name? I dont mind spending the money on MiLOC, but I hate to spend $20/mo or whatever to host the site and not have anyone using it (like lately).

PM SENT

Tried getting on for the last few days, figured something was just messed up with site. Sent Rich a pm to see if he new anything. Don't let it die Chuck.

FME night looks like it will be a wash with the last report I saw. Hope not, was gonna be last run on L before the winter project gets kicked off.

Chuck, I'm sure there are a few of us that wouldn't mind supporting the cost of the site. I know I would chip in.

Jason

motownmuscle has a milan track rental Oct 28th, (I think that's the date) the price is reasonable, spectators free, and you get a lot of runs in. If the weather is nice, I plan on heading out, then afterwards putting the truck in storage.
I'm not trying to push another can club, but they have a ridiculously large membership base (2000+) and get good deals on rentals and events.

Chuck,
I talked to Brandon and he said it would be no problem to host it. He hosts quite a few auto forums. I PM'd you his number. He wants you to give him a call.

Huh, some of you guys actually look forward to going on MiLOC? I was thinking it had run its course and people just posted once in a while out of habit. Even Rob and Katy hardly post anymore...

I dont so much mind the cost *IF* the site would get used regularly. What could we do to bring people in, besides the loyal 10 or 12?

I still want to go to Mialn at least once and at least get the old beater down the track 1 time, even if its not a full pass or the ET sucks. It would be a bit of a personal victory!

is FME still going on today?? Weather is fine.... Looks like the rain is going to pass, but I dont want to drive down to milan and have no one there!!

Last edited:
well to be honest i haven't really had much to post about. well i have but i'm not one to post all the issues we are having.

1st it was not enough injector
2nd was we ran outta fuel pump
and now the trans is fudged.

yes it was a monster box and yes Gregg said he can rebuild it for me during the holidays but unfortunatly thats not soon enough. i'm going to the Stormin Norman reunion race and need to test before we go. i've got a Level 10 trans coming from JLP in the morning. then we will head out to Stanton sunday to try and dial it in.

Back