Meet on July 28th?

well ya know it has aquired a slight turbine noise. i have no idea where it come from though...;) just as long as we dont try to go to memphis. the last two times i tried to take something to race they both broke before i made it there. maybe a sign... dont race on that slick @$$ track or something :?

Last edited:
Hows the truck coming along Sam? I would love to see another Turbo L running around.

slowly very very slowly. i just thought i had enough money to go turbo. man i was wrong. i blew my 3500 budget long ago but i wanna do it once and not have to get back in it.

does anyone know if centerville fills bottles or anywhere i can get nitrous and c02? i have a feeling i may need to fill a bottle and airshifter up before trying to mess with frank :headscratch: or the other bikes out there.

c02 is 20 oz i have a 5lb bottle that i fill and just refill the little one every 3 races. i called one of my uncles friends this morning and he said he may be able to fill it free. i havent heard back from him yet.

I have a small Co2 bottle I need to sell and get a bigger one. Got it for my boost controller but the 10oz shifter style air tank isnt big enough.

Picked up my powerglide today :D

Movin on along. That truck is gonna be crazy when you get done with it. I wish you the best man. Are you still going with the Eaton Style intake and water to air intercooler?

Movin on along. That truck is gonna be crazy when you get done with it. I wish you the best man. Are you still going with the Eaton Style intake and water to air intercooler?

nope. this is the pic of what it looked like while i was test fitting the turbos and bumper.

P1010081-1.jpg

I am gonna try to be there. I look forward to meeting you guys and seeing these fast trucks. Just be nice to me..... I'm still stock:sigh:

I'm planning to be there unless something happens at Bristol this weekend. We (Brian) had a small issue with it at Centerville saturday night but I diagnosed the problem over the phone (I was in Texarkana at 10 and under dixie league state baseball tourney) and it was resolved today. So far so good with the glide. I can actually footbrake all the way up on the wastegate now. And it doesnt even TRY to move. And when I let off it instantly shot the 29.5x10.5 M/Ts in smoke until I lifted. :cool:

Saturday I will be posting a meeting spot in LR, AND one in Conway that way we can cruise to Conway. Then meet the Conway people and get gas, and get whatever else we need. Then off to Centerville.

We'll be bringing the chevelle for sure next sat night and maybe the lightning if it still runs after this weekend.

Back