Meet on July 28th?

Zak Attack

Another meet?

Anyone up for another meet. I figure we could do it on a random weekend at Centerville. I get tired of not seeing Lightnings around here.

Also every Saturday night they have a Truck Radial Class. How does July 28th sound

Sounds good to me. My bday is the 27th and the weekend before we're going to Bristol, TN for a race.

We went last weekend (for the LRRS BBQ) and it got rained out. I am itching to try out the Bed Mounted Intercooler Resevoir (thank you for the idea Frank) so I think it would be a good weekend. Red314 and a Silver KB Gen 2 were there and I was wanting to watch them run. Hope you guys come back.

Ok so I changed it up a little. I have dubbed this ''The Summer Meet" I have posted notifications of this meet on

NLOC (National Lightning Owners Club)
Synergy501 (Local Board)
ASAP (Local Board)
ARImport (Local Board)
ARRides (Local Board)
LS1Tech
SVTPerformance
SRTForums
PerformanceTrucks.net

Hopefully we get a huge turnout and plenty of runs with other ''fast cars''. Who knows maybe a few SRT10's will show up. I am hoping to have a few more forums to get this on. I am not allowed on LRRS so if anyone would be willing to post up there for me I would appreciate it.

I am a maybe for this, but I will know more as that date gets closer.
Problem is, my kid MAY be born around then...

I might be able to make it back. I know Sean (Parts Truck) probably won't make the trip again so soon. He's out of DFW.

Wayne

That many local forums? Jeez. I bet most all the same people are on them too?

Yes and no. I frequent, ASAP, Synergy and NLOC, not everyone gets on those sites, there is a Jonesboro Racing Scene that a member of ARRides posted the meet on so hopefully it will get around and lots of people will show up.

frank are you really going to bristol? good luck. maybe ill bring an extra truck to help you carry all that money home.... make sure you tell them you want it in singles...lol

frank are you really going to bristol? good luck. maybe ill bring an extra truck to help you carry all that money home.... make sure you tell them you want it in singles...lol

I got tickets. All I gotta do is have a fresh TH400 ready to go in the week before... HAHA

Looks like there is gonna be quite a few people there. Who all is planning on coming?

Me
Red314
Frank
Stangbolt Maybe

I am a 'probable'. Unless something happens with the wife, I should be able to be there....

I can prob drag Jeff along as well, but his truck will not be done I am guessing...

i maybe there if my welder will play nice long enough for me to get done. if not i can still watch i guess.

Back