May 2008 Gen 1 – TOTM – Congratulations (Vern) “grandpa” Jones! (NLOC #72)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's solid granite. It's an underground storage carved out from under a rock quarry here in Columbia. It has half a million square feet of storage space with about 25 ft ceilings. That's where the Lightning and Brenda's Mustang live in the winter. Constant temp/humidity and totally out of the winter weather. It does get a little dusty, so they put a big sheet of plastic over vehicles that are stored down there.

Thanks guys!! I really appreciate it!

Holy bat truck, Batman! :D Congrats and nice truck.

Congrats Vern!
Watching you and DP go at it in the lanes is a highlight of the fest.
Didn't know that it was your truck used in Bob Tarpey's black and white prints. Well your truck has been hangin on my recroom wall for some time, I have print 3 of 25.
See you all in Aug.

Steve

It'll be good to see you again Steve! For some reason, Dave and I always end up in the lanes together. I think last Lfest was the ONLY time he and I didn't meet in elims. And, yes, Bob gave me print #1.

Aug is ONLY 3 MONTHS AWAY! See ya then.

A true Die hard Congrats PS: Thanks for the Rancho bushings, it was nice of you to come through in a pinch. I will always remember that!! :eek:ldtu: again well deserved!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the support! It's been a good month, and the truck is now ready to go! The new and improved Lightning will be at LightningFest 6 in KC - hope to see everybody there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back