Wanted: Looking for a Supercharger

So it eliminates the smog pump and moves the alternator down. Then it gives you a new tensioner for the factory accessory drive.

Wonder if that would solve the tensioner bolt issue? And if it does if they'd be willing to sell everything minus the blower LOL. Although I am sure the blower bolt pattern would be different.

Wonder if that would solve the tensioner bolt issue? And if it does if they'd be willing to sell everything minus the blower LOL. Although I am sure the blower bolt pattern would be different.

I will get some measurements on the bolt pattern for you guys and see if it’s the same or not. I know the whole reason porch storm came about this because power dine in higher them to redo the supercharger to resolve some issues they were having with our diets the bracket been one of them.

I will get some measurements on the bolt pattern for you guys and see if it’s the same or not. I know the whole reason porch storm came about this because power dine in higher them to redo the supercharger to resolve some issues they were having with our diets the bracket been one of them.

You made that post with Siri didn't you LOL

You made that post with Siri didn't you LOL

giphy.gif

Back