Lfp Specials!!!!! Check It Out!!!!!

Any chance the torque arms will be on sale in the next two months? Enjoyed talking to you this morning Mark. Some of the other vendors could learn a lesson from you about customer service. Sal is the only other vendor that I personally have had great customer service from.

Jerry

LFP torque arm traction bars

Jerry,

It was great speaking to you also.

We are now producing our bars in house. Color has been changed to a metalic gun barrel gray in place of Rancho Red, very nice if I say so myself.
Our next shipment of our heavy duty brackets are due in next week. I will be posting here with our special.

Stay Tuned!!!

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com

Thanks Mark. I want the first set. Just let me know when they are ready by e-mail (jjordan@picofab.com) and I'll send a money order within 24 hours. I'm glad the color is changing. Red does not look good under my DSG L.

Jerry

Bedrug

Sorry for the delayed response. LFP was attending L Fest in Topeka, KS.
I have plenty of Bedrugs in stock. I ship daily. Call me toll free 1-866-310-0750. I can get your's out tomorrow. UPS ground will take 4 days. Speak to you soon.

Mark/LFP

Deep Tranny Pan

Mark,

Is the deep tranny pan still on sale for $45? If so, I'll take one for a Gen 1. I can paypal if you want, just let me know what the email address is.

Thanks
DJ

Mark, is the phenolic spacer and accessories still available at the $79 September Specials price? If so, I'd like to order one. Email me at tripestu@hotmail.com or call me at 808-349-5474. Looking foward to doing business again. Stuart

Mark, do you have any specials on your Gun Metal Grey Gen 2 Rancho bars? I sure am needing a set for next weekend when I go to whoop up on some of those HALO guys.(Shane)hehe

You can P.M. me with a price and address. I will probably send you a bank check.

Justin

Edit: It doesn't even have to be Gun Metal Gray. I will take a set of Red one if you need to get rid of them or whatever is the best deal. :)

Call him J.D. he's real good to talk to on the phone. You need to get another user name. Your signature has no room for future mods!:tu:

LFP torque arm traction bars

LFP has plenty of stock of our new gun barrell gray bars with our heavy duty mounting/hardware kits. I also ran a few sets of white bars.
I can get a set out to you asap. You should see them Monday if I ship today.

Mark/LFP

Back