Lfp Specials!!!!! Check It Out!!!!!

Lightninforce

Supporting Vendor
Lfp Specials!!!!! Check It Out!!!!! Update 7/27/03

Magnaflow Cat Back Ford Lightning...........................$369.00
Free Shipping!!!!!

Bassani Cat Back Ford Lightning................................$610.00

LFP All Aluminum Performance Intercooler Heat Exchangers. Call for special introductory pricing. More boost = more heat. Stock exchangers becomes less effective. Do your Lightning a favor and ugrade stock heat exchanger for our LFP performance heat exchanger.

LFP Stage1 Performance Valve Body..........................$179.00

Ford steel 4x4 deep sump trans. pan with filter.........$45.00

LFP Billet Auxiliary Idler Pulley Kit (90mm or 100mm).$189.00

Bedrugs......................................................................$284.95
free shipping

ZEX Kits ( Dry).............................. call for best price
ZEX Kits ( Wet).............................call for best price
1-866-310-0750
Stay tuned. I will be back with more parts to be added. Gotta run now!:eek:

Last edited:
Bassani

Mark/LFP,

I sent you and email with payment info. Email me or send me a message that you received it.

Bassani

Mark,
I received everything today and started to install. Thanks for everything and will talk to you in the future.

Thanks Again
Brad

:db:

Mark, is the Bassani cat back exhaust still on sale?? Is it the stainless steel setup and how much will shipping be on it?? Also how long will it take to ship to Cincinnati?? Let me know, I am interested.

Bassani sale

Yes, they are still on sale. $610.00 and $35.00 UPS. I can ship same day if order is placed early enough. You would see you Bassani cat back before end of week. Shoot me a # and best time to call. I can take your order over the phone.

Mark/LFP
www.lightningforceperformance.com

Bassani

Yes, Bassani is still on sale. Call me toll free 1-866-310-0750. I can take your order today and ship today. I'll be in my office until about 10:00am Central time, then back again mid. afternoon. Speak to you soon.

Back