Jlp Group Purchase Extreme/ultra Cooler

JohnnyLightning

Supporting Vendor
If we can get a purchase order for 10 or more units we will offer a special price for :

ULTRA COOLER NON-Polished REG.$349.99 Spec.$319.99
ULTRA COOLER Polished REG $399.99Spec. $369.99

EXTREME COOLER:polished REG. $349.99Spec.$319.99
EXTREME COOLER:NON-Polished REG.299.99 Spec. $269.99

We can start a list here who will want to get in on this Special and We will also keep track @ the office.Once we reach 10 we will notify everybody. Thank You...JL

I hate to sound dumb, But I'm looking at your website and I don't see either of the two items you describe above. I see your "supercooler", "powercooler" & the intercooler reservoir.

What do the Ultra Cooler & Extreme Coolers do exactly?

i want to think that you can choose between the tank having the small w/washer fluid reservoir or the entire tank with coolant. You may want to ask about a split order depending on what the end user wants in large orders.

Extreme Cooler = Intercooler Reservoir Tank (race version)
Ultra Cooler = Intercooler Reservoir Tank (street version)

JL, how about throwing the polished radiator overflow and JLP cap on here too?? I'll even say pleeeeeeeeeeeease!! :)

Shawn

+1

I'm in for an Ultracooler Non Polished and a Coolant Overflow tank Non Polished w/cap if thats being offered also.

Josh

Would be cool if you had a special on ALL your sheet metal products. hint hint. Keep up the GREAT work John. You going to bring the orange truck to LF6?

Ok guys We hear ya!:heart: WE will also offer the JLP Overflow tanks for a special price:
Polished version reg.$219.99 spec $194.99
Non-polished reg.$169.99 spec.$139.99

I'm sorry we have no room to move on th caps.
Polished Caps $55.00
Non-Polished $45.00

The orange Lightning is our JLP Shop truck The 1 in the Truck perf. mag was the 1 we built for Bob dill in pittsburg.that truck will be in bradenton.my shop truck won't be neither will my Turbo truck!:cr1:.We have to get1 of our customers truck from norway dialed in on the track before we can ship it back by mid march. So were going to bring it.So please No making fun of the funny tags on the truck.;k..JL

Back