Jlp Group Purchase Extreme/ultra Cooler

yes your stock cap screws on the tank then our polished cap wil go over top of the stock 1..

We can do a special on our polished intakes also i'll look into it for you guys.....:heart:JL

yes your stock cap screws on the tank then our polished cap wil go over top of the stock 1..

We can do a special on our polished intakes also i'll look into it for you guys.....:heart:JL

Well, that would surely suck since a little over a month ago you told me that there was no way that you could do a GP on your sheetmetal intakes, that you only had a few left in stock, and that you didnt know if you were even going to have anymore made.....for eatons that is.

If there is enough intrest then i will be willing to have my guy build some more.So who is interested in our intakes and which 1? lets see how it goes.If we can get a 10 order minimum maybe we can take off 75.00 per unit...lets see how it goes...;)JL

JLP KB/Eaton Polished Plenum reg.$649.99 spec.$574.99
JLP KB/Eaton Non-Polished reg $599.99 Spec. $524.99

ALL Orders must be placed thru the web-site using the special code JLP SP.or call the office directly and mention the special code JLP SP..Thank you...JL

wow!!! i'm depressed now. no turbo truck in bradenton
No More than i am trust me..:cr1:
I hope dowheelis has his i want to see that bad boy run!...:thumbup:JL

Ok guys We hear ya!:heart: WE will also offer the JLP Overflow tanks for a special price:
Polished version reg.$219.99 spec $194.99
Non-polished reg.$169.99 spec.$139.99

I'm sorry we have no room to move on th caps.
Polished Caps $55.00
Non-Polished $45.00

The orange Lightning is our JLP Shop truck The 1 in the Truck perf. mag was the 1 we built for Bob dill in pittsburg.that truck will be in bradenton.my shop truck won't be neither will my Turbo truck!:cr1:.We have to get1 of our customers truck from norway dialed in on the track before we can ship it back by mid march. So were going to bring it.So please No making fun of the funny tags on the truck.;k..JL

Thank you John!

If there is enough intrest then i will be willing to have my guy build some more.So who is interested in our intakes and which 1? lets see how it goes.If we can get a 10 order minimum maybe we can take off 75.00 per unit...lets see how it goes...;)JL

I guess it depends on "who you are" on here when asking to get a GP together. I find it amazing how you totally changed your tune in the past month or so regarding this. I wish I had kept the PM you sent me that says exactly the opposite of what you just posted. Maybe I should have asked you in a public forum, rather than PMing you. Looks like that makes a difference.

Oh well, off to chickenears and JJ to spend more money

LuvMyL: Whats your problem? Man dude i come on here and give everybody a GP special price and your not happy! What did i do to upset you.Please excuse me if i don't remember the details.I didn't give this GP to make you upset.Why does this upset you? Whatever i did to upset you i apoligize..:cr1:JL

Thank you Shawn and everybody who has placed orders, We @ JLP Do appreciate your buisness more than you realize. I Know sometimes i get sooo busy i don't say it enough,it just gets crazy around here time to time.and a fail to let you know.Bottom line we do appreciate you more than you realize...:)JL

LuvMyL: Whats your problem? Man dude i come on here and give everybody a GP special price and your not happy! What did i do to upset you.Please excuse me if i don't remember the details.I didn't give this GP to make you upset.Why does this upset you? Whatever i did to upset you i apoligize..:cr1:JL

Thank you Shawn and everybody who has placed orders, We @ JLP Do appreciate your buisness more than you realize. I Know sometimes i get sooo busy i don't say it enough,it just gets crazy around here time to time.and a fail to let you know.Bottom line we do appreciate you more than you realize...:)JL

Johnnylightning is the best. Every time i call they answer the phone and all the questions i may have. Also johnny always emails me back asap. And them throwing a dyno day is just great. :eek:ldtu:

I can't wait until i can get my tuneing done. Couple more weeks and ill be calling to schedule my dyno tune.

Also JL i'm going to need one of those JLP windshield banners like josh has. So i can do some advertising for you. :eek:ldtu:

Last edited:
Ordered my polished overflow tank yesterday (with polished cap of course) to go with the street version of the cooler tank my wife got me for Christmas. (Bling!!) haha

Thanks again John and Sue!

Shawn

Just ordered my Ultracooler and Coolant Overflow tank.

Thanks for the Specials Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love supporting vendors and their Group Buys!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back