Im first

I'm hoping to get there some time Wednesday night, maybe around 7-8!

------------------
Sam Sells
Powerdyned
'95 #1325
13.something@100something
ff1b7b46.jpg.thumb.jpg

www.zing.com/album/?id=4293572361

were staying at fairview heights also...
going to try and get in around mid to late
wed afternoon...steve

red93#4347
nloc#284

Jeff, I think we got to the track around 8 or 8:30.
AS far as the gas station goes, remember Barney Fife that told us, "Get those f***ing trucks out of hear!! This is not for those kind of trucks!"
Well, I called his boss when I got home, and he was not amused, hopefully he'll be flipping burgers across the street this year.

------------------
Keep it safe...

John Norris
Red '93 # 3395
NLOC # 227
Nassau Bay, Texas
burn1.gif

look for me there again-may be friday am but i'll be there--dave

------------------
Dave
Blk 93 #2757
NLOC #521
burnout.gif

ff2b5b5e.jpg.thumb.jpg

Hey guys I hope to be there too, fortunately I live in the St. Louis area and plan on just driving in every day. When ever it gets closer I will plan to meet as many of you as possible at the gas station.

Chris

Well Ill be there Sometime Thursday (through Monday) with Bob E (Litngford). i wont be bringing "arrest me white" 99 Mustnag GT convertible this year though!! LOL! Sorry, I dont plan to provide any entertainment this year!!! :)

Jeff S, looking forward to that Jumbalaya. I thinbk you need to sell it, cuz once a year just aint enough! Vern, you're doing chilli, sounds good. Cant wait to get my 93 down there and do some racing!!!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

I'll be there unfortunately without my truck. Man it s gonna kill me to watch all those trucks and not be able to join in. So I'll cheer all the Lightnings on!!! I don't remember what hotel I'm at but its not too fsr from the track. My flight gets in late Friday. Will definitly say howdy to all from the group. See you there.
Thank you, Struckby

------------------
#9 1995 white
12.5 @ 108 mph/1.7 60ft/3800 lbs

Yes...I will finally be able to go!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Last year I couldn't make it because it was graduation weekend, can you believe that! My parents made me go!
biggrin.gif
LOL I'll be in on all of the action this year though. I'll becoming with all my buddies from the MLO.

CUL8R
Shane

Yeah, StruckBy, you're right. It's gonna kill you. I went in '98 without my truck and it was like... starving to death!

I may be there this year sans truck.
frown.gif
But, time will tell on that one.

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75 (Swanson chip ONLY)
trux.jpg

I'll be there again and I've said it before, but, I'm not settling for third this year.
smile.gif
Looking forward to meeting those of you who didn't make it last year. Looking forward to seeing everybody I did get to meet last year and keep in mind, My 24th b-day is that week and I plan on making it a good one...I hope I don't get arrested. *sigh* Anyway, I still have 30 rooms at the Ramada Fairview Heights held. Can't wait to see y'all.
ChristyAnn

I'll be there again and I've said it before, but, I'm not settling for third this year.
smile.gif
Looking forward to meeting those of you who didn't make it last year. Looking forward to seeing everybody I did get to meet last year and keep in mind, My 24th b-day is that week and I plan on making it a good one...I hope I don't get arrested. *sigh* Anyway, I still have 30 rooms at the Ramada Fairview Heights held. Can't wait to see y'all.
ChristyAnn

I am all ready there. Look for the white L on 20s. I would have a charger but NAMOTORSPORTS screwed me over. I guess I'll just have bottle it this summer.

Back