Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
NLOC#495
1/8=7.9s@ 88MPH
TeamPowerdyne
View

tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by TraumaPirate (edited 01-18-2001).]

I'll be there, staying at Ramada in Fairview Heights.

------------------
Keep it safe...

John Norris
Red '93 # 3395
NLOC # 227
Nassau Bay, Texas
burn1.gif

I am planning on going. Is there anymore rooms for rent in Fairview Heights? I joined the Ramada Club though.

Shane

Of couse, I'll be there. If Jeff S. is fixin his infamous Jambalaya on Fri, then I'll do Chili on Sat. Jeff, what time are you guys planning on arriving at the track on Thur morning - I'm trying to figure out if I need to go over late Wed night, or on Thur morning. I'd like to drive in with "the group" so we can have as many trucks as possible together in the pits. Just pick a time, and I'll try and be there.

Vern J.

------------------
arkthumb.jpg

VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

I should be there for the first time ever. I can't wait to meet everyone
smile.gif

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff11865d.jpg

count one more blown "L". look out vern
smile.gif
early thurs or wed after work good for me i took monday off too fairveiw heights i am there.....

------------------
ff375c9f.jpg.thumb.jpg

Five0 DRW
"run4it"
outtahere.gif

[This message has been edited by five0drw (edited 01-18-2001).]

I'm planning on going again, but will probably race this time. Hopefully I will will be coming with a string of mustangs from our local club following me. KEN

Dennis, WFC will be held May 17-20, at Gateway International Raceway outside of St Louis, Mo. Alot of Lightning owners are staying at the Ramada Inn in Fairview Heights, IL (about 7 miles from the track) Your best bet on reservations is to go to Ramada.com, join Club Ramada, and make the reservation by calling their 800 number ($57.60/night). I think rooms are filling up fast, so do it soon if you plan on going.

------------------
Keep it safe...

John Norris
Red '93 # 3395
NLOC # 227
Nassau Bay, Texas
burn1.gif

[This message has been edited by TraumaPirate (edited 01-18-2001).]

I'll be there on friday afternoon and staying until monday a.m. Staying at fairfiew heights also. Last time I called only a few rooms left. Save me a parking place!
David"N2FORD"Ross
NLOC#44
94white#3800ext.cab

I'll be there again, hey what kinda prices u guys getting at Fairview Heights, I'm reserved but its higher than what u guys are saying. I used my club ramada card.....
Thanks
Jarret Bencie
'93 #524
NLOC #429

I have requested the time off from work, and the wife says "cool". Look forward to meeting a lot of fellow Lightning owners.
biggrin.gif

Bryan

------------------
93 Black Lightning
93 Red SHO
91 Red LX (5.0)

I am happy to say that I will be going for the first time with my L as well as my little bro with his mustang for sure...we are still working on some others to make the trek with us.I think we might be easy to spot I might be the only Gen 1 Lightning with Ontario plates ( Can't wait ) Looking forward to meeting some of the guys from here as well as seeing some of the nicest trucks anywhere

No weddings this year so far, and none that I know of. I believe I may make it this year.

I'll ask the same thing I did last year. Anyone want to split a room and save some money?

------------------
ff3efb7b.jpg.thumb.jpg

1993 Lightning #3276 (14.9 @ 90MPH)
1994 Honda CBR900RR (11.3 @ 124MPH)
1985 Yamaha RZ350

Dan DeClute
NLOC #312
Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University

Staying at the Fairview Heights Ramada also.
smile.gif
My father is most likely coming also.(he has a vorteched 94L). Cant wait!

Billy

------------------
90 LX 393ci 10.51@130.02 N/A on 275/50/15 Nittos
93 LX 357ci 11.56@120.60 N/A on 275/40/17 Nittos
99 Red Lightning #389 13.58@102.0mph
NLOC #527

Fairview Heights for me!

I'll definitely be doing the jambalaya (Infamous?? HUMPH! Though Sal's Lisa didn't care for it much, I don't think) again this year.
biggrin.gif
Friday evening it is!

Thursday night I think we should all go to Hooters for a G-A/R party. If that meets with everyone's approval, I'll make the arrangements.

Vern, I plan on getting there Wednesday evening and taking advantage of the test-n-tune (it may be my first chance to actually race the '95 with the new engine). John, do you remember what time we got to the track last year? We drove right in and got our pit spots. It was kinda early, but that would sure work well. We'd have great spots. I realize that there may need to be some adjustment to be accomodating to the largest number of trucks possible.

The gas station across the highway from the track has a large parking area in back for truckers. I think it would be appropriate for us to meet there, huh?
wink.gif

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75 (Swanson chip ONLY)
trux.jpg

Sounds good to me. We're "truckers", right? Whatever time you guys work out, I'll try like hell to be there. I have a commitment on Wed night, so I may come over very late Wed or very early Thur. Donald, we'll have to try and work something out. See ya at the races!

Vern J.

------------------
arkthumb.jpg

VJ Racing
Black 93 #3181
nloc 72
13.85@98

Back