I PROPOSE a Motion

Jim what do you consider a Late comer ?? I plan on leaving SJ around 8am , getting there by 10:30am .... Am I cionsidered a late comer or would I be too early????

Vinnie says sun up to sundown and something the evening before as he grills up stuff in advance. CARS park in the school. Once all truck places filled. across the street. Whats so hard about that? If I was arriving at 2pm, I wouldn't expect top billing. But then again I'm a nobody so I expect to park across in the skool anyhoo.

Dennis
you would be a decent arrival if you get there by than and you should still be able to park on premises probably in the back yard
who the FCK cares where you park????? its all about being there
if 80 trucks come you can't expect to park wherever you want man
regardless you should come and so should everyone else
maybe Vinnie will reserve a spot for DelValLO guys
Brad and I got there around 9 930 last year and parked right in the front yard,

Jim its nothing like that bud if you show up at a good time you get a good spot you are not a nobody

and it goes ALL DAY we had a blast last year,
he is havin people over Friday night for people who travel a distance

he told me last night at the track he doesn't care hes offering because people travel so far for one day

don't hesitate to get there early, it's not like there will only be 2 trucks there and a bunch of standing around lol. Vinnie kicks it off early with a whole FEAST of breakfast foods from donuts to his mom's famous eggs & pepperoni sandwiches. Front yard will probably be filled by 9am. Then it's wrapping around the side and around the back. For those that have been in DelVal for a long time, it's a flashback to how our summer bashes used to be. And this is the last year Vinnie plans to hold this GTG since he's done it the past 4 years and 80-100 vehicles is a lot to do every year at your house, it'd be ideal for DelVal to try and pick it up for next year. I know Eric from VA says he's going to take it over, but moving it from NJ to VA it isn't going to be the same group of trucks going, there's still an opportunity to have a huge L GTG in NJ each year.

Anyway, I plan on going around 8:30-9:00 since I've got a wedding at 11:30 so I can only stay around for a few hours. Can't miss the eggs & pepperoni! I'll also probably head up Friday evening for the pre-party, and to drop off Vinnie's ranger and pick up my HD.

I think that's a great idea. Maybe it's something you could take on? Let us know.

I'd take it on in a heartbeat if I could fit more than 5 Lightnings in my yard. Hopefully next house we'll have enough room to host a bash, but a 0.2 acre lot in a development isn't bash capable.

It doesn't have to be at your house. You could do it at a park or something like that. DelValLO will back it no problem if you can do the leg work.

ha, hammer already suggested trying to do something like that and it was just a bunch of criticism on why it wasn't a good idea. Too many old coots stuck in their way! lol

Back