I PROPOSE a Motion

huffentuff95

Lets put a fork in this club, it's done. This part of the NLOC is dead space and a waste of bandwith. I propose a motion of shutting down DelValLo, can I get a SECOND!!:blink::blink::blink:

You guys are still pretty active Dennis. Makes you wonder though, I saw a real Gen 1 Indy truck loaded with brush in the bed taking it to the dump yesterday, WTH?

This post is exactally my point , Hey some guy from 3000 miles away responded to this thread. The other 68 could not care less to comment. It might be just as bad as that INDY truck you saw hauling trash ...

Everyone sees your ludicrous posts Dennis, just because they choose not to reply to them doesn't mean they are not here.

I feel like this happens every year
in the summer the club dies down, people go to car shows but no one is racing, no one is talking smack about the fall or any grudge matchups

vinnies is a month away people should be talking about that and who is going and who isn't
spookfest is right around the corner

lets get some chatter going

Well, I just recently bought my first 1st Gen that I've been wanting for a very long time. Was told to log into NLOC shortly after talking to a current member after buying some stuff from him for my truck. I truly hope that this site will stay around. You have a good thing going here. Ppl from all over can compare notes, get ideas or helpful advice, buy or swap needed parts. I'm just now undertaking a lengthy build on my Lightning, all done by my own two hands. Only thing I have to farm out is having the frame straightened which will cost about $1k. I'm hoping to share this with other enthusiasts on this site. So far, two thumbs high from me. :)

Well, I just recently bought my first 1st Gen that I've been wanting for a very long time. Was told to log into NLOC shortly after talking to a current member after buying some stuff from him for my truck. I truly hope that this site will stay around. You have a good thing going here. Ppl from all over can compare notes, get ideas or helpful advice, buy or swap needed parts. I'm just now undertaking a lengthy build on my Lightning, all done by my own two hands. Only thing I have to farm out is having the frame straightened which will cost about $1k. I'm hoping to share this with other enthusiasts on this site. So far, two thumbs high from me. :)

This site isn't going anywhere, Dennis was talking about our local club "DelValLO"

Back