Heading in right direction?

Kooks , but Lokar with Moroso pan.

9da345f02860176ebdd1855e7ed90c78.jpg

How do you like your kooks? I have the Bassani equal lengths now and when I finally get to build my truck I’m thinking about getting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are expensive, but seriously the easiest header I’ve ever installed and best fitting too.

Only gripes are I just wish they made a 1 7/8” and the O2 sensor placement could be better.

Do you have to run a longer wire for the o2 sensors? And yeah I hate how there’s not many parts for these trucks. I was thinking about trying to find someone to fabricate 2” to 3” headers but not sure if it’ll be worth it when I could buy the 1 3/4 kooks

I believe they work with stock O2 no problem, my gripe is that the O2 bung is placed so the sensor is almost touching the trans pan. If they would clock it around 10 I think it’d fit better.

Gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks for the info man I appreciate it. Will you be at spook fest? I know it’s a long way from you I’d just love to see your setup

Gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks for the info man I appreciate it. Will you be at spook fest? I know it’s a long way from you I’d just love to see your setup

No problem! Yeah I am working my fat butt off trying to get the truck ready for October!

I "motivate" him every week to be done in time for it....

Are you going to be there?

I "motivate" him every week to be done in time for it....

Are you going to be there?

Haha hey some of us need some motivation. And yes sir I’m looking forward to it. My L isn’t as pretty as all of yours, but it’s a work in progress that I hope to have done within the next year or two while being able to drive it on the nice days of the summer. If I can discipline myself to save for it enough it should be coming apart this winter for a complete restoration

Kooks , but Lokar with Moroso pan.

9da345f02860176ebdd1855e7ed90c78.jpg

Thank you sir, that is nice, is that the lokar dipstick for the lightnings?Because I noticed on summit that the lokar stick for our trucks is noted as a passenger side entry which I thought was interesting and made me nervous of ordering one. I was figuring it could just be a error that summit might have slipped on since they sell millions of parts.

It's a Lokar.... doesn't matter if it summit says drivers side or pass side mount.... the mounting tab rotates and its a flex line, not a hard tube like OEM...you can mount it any way you want, you could mount it side ways to the frame if you wanted too......

Ok thanks for all the help guys I’m going to order the lokar, btw Raymond I love the kooks headers I should have bought those, I got a friend with a set on a coyote powered fox body, there the best headers on the market besides custom made.

1b2c5fd0230f41c58755be62fa0680c2.jpg

Just got my madrampr cold air back from being hydro dipped, first time having anything dipped, I like it.

Looks great! I want to make one out of carbon fiber.

1994 Black #1077
CI 351 H rods DSS TW pistons
Trick Flow 170s
Bassani 1 5/8” headers
KB 1.5L Supercharger
Meth Injection
Coil Near Plug
PiMPxs ECU
US SHIFT QUICK4
Punisher VB
WWW.Gen1Jonny.com

Back