Good morning Lightning/HD owners! It's Friday!

Alright fellas! It's Friday again. This week hasn't been bad at all for me. The work load was kinda light, and it looks as if today will be an early day too. I'm headed to Buford for the dyno day tomorrow, and then Sunday I am going to 6 flags for the Fright Fest and to hit some roller coasters once more before my pass expires. That Goliath is fun as hell.

Have a good weekend fellas.

Lemme see if I can go dig up a funny pic or two.

This one cracks me up....

owneddad6on.jpg

A Catholic priest and a nun were
taking a rare afternoon off and
enjoying a round of golf. The priest
stepped up to the first tee and took a
mighty swing. He missed the ball
entirely and said "****, I missed."

The good Sister told him to watch
his language.

On his next swing, he missed again.
"****, I missed."

"Father, I'm not going to play with
you if you keep swearing," the
nun said tartly.

The priest promised to do better
and the round continued. On the
4th tee, he misses again. The usual
comment followed.

Sister ! is really mad now and says,
"Father John, God is going to
strike you dead if you keep swearing
like that."

On the next tee, Father John
swings and misses again. "****, I
missed."

A terrible rumble is heard and a
gigantic bolt of lightning comes out
of the sky and strikes Sister Marie
dead in her tracks.

And from the sky comes a booming voice .......

"****! I missed!"

Happy Friday to all. I'm off today and have some stuff to do in preperation for tomorrow's festivities. I hope all have a good weekend!

Its friday already? crap! this week's gone by kinda fast. O'well, I've gotta leave for FL on sunday to start my new JOB!

It's friday again. This weekend I am going to a cousin's wedding tonight, and then to the Miss. State vs Kentucky football game tomorrow.

What do you fellas have going?

Well, Mary and I were planning to spend the day at AMS and watch cup, truck and IROC practice...then, truck/cup qualifying late this afternoon. BUT, the weather has not cooperated.:sigh: With the likely event of all activities being rained out we decided to stay home. There is not a more miserable place around than AMS when it is cold and rainey! Been there..done that!:no:

Looks like we'll just watch it on Speed tomorrow!:eek:ldtu:

Umm, yeah, my new job is working me to death, I'm on night shift from 3pm-230am. even on saturdays. O'well, gotta get them bills paid somehow.

Its alright Ed, I havent had too much time to do anything, I been working on night shift, so all I wanna do when I get home @ 3am is go to sleep. I enjoyed hanging out with you guys, Thanx!

:dp: FRIDAY!!

This has been a good week for me. I bought a new to me L! Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Anyone heard any good jokes?

Good morning Gent's T.G.I.F.

Adam I want you to behave in your new sled my friend.
When are we doing a GTG to put those mods back on??????

YAY, its friday, I gotta go to work in a few hrs. Congrats on your new awsome @$$ L. Have fun with it!

Dbl G said:
Good morning Gent's T.G.I.F.

Adam I want you to behave in your new sled my friend.
When are we doing a GTG to put those mods back on??????

What's going on Sunday afternoon? I gotta get the chromies off the 99 too.

Friday! How was everyone's week? I'm in Greenwood, SC working today. Should be back at a decent time tonight though. It's been a long week though. I'm ready for the weekend.;k

Pretty decent week here, Adam! For me...it will be some painting this weekend!:( Got to get this place ready to put back on the market come spring!:yawn:

Great week,,Had a client dump on me Wednesday that there weren't doing the kitchen job I had left my planner open for,,,I was supposed to start it Monday...

But it is beautiful outside and I will wash the truck and get some sun instead...TGIF

Last edited:
Back