Glen Burnie High School 2nd Annual Car Show

rulucky said:
Do you all mind if a Harley F-150 tags along. If it means any thing I once owned a 500 hp gen 1 lightning.

I dont mind only if you let all of us drive it....haha j/k:tu:

Hope to see you there...i'd like to check it out
Ivan

rulucky said:
Black 2000
I live nort of Brandywine off 301. I'm in Waldorf all the time messing around.

Roger :db:

Have you ever been upto the Old Roy Roger's off 301 in Bowie on Weds.? I've heard there are quite a few cars and trucks that get together up there.:tu:

Later...
Bruce

I just might be there this Wednesday, but isn't it the Roy Rogers in Upper Marlboro.
If you go let me know but I want to try it out this Wednesday.:tu: :db:

rulucky....

If you want to meet up with me let me know. I already have a couple of others that are going to be following me up, so one more wont hurt.;t

Later...
Bruce

hey

It's not a Roy Rogers, I belive its an Arby's, I was up there last week, All there are up there are basically old muscle cars. When I was there there was one other L like mine but an 01, he was a dickhead though. If ya'll go up there let me know because I always go up to this other meeting spot in Waldorf and eat some Mustangs for dinner.

BlueEyezz01@aol.com:tu:

Cool...

rulucky said:
give me a time and a meeting point :db:

I'll let you know, my cousin wants me to come up there one night, he drives a Mustang.;) Not very slow though.:D So I jsut might see you guys up there.

rulucky
If you want to meet me at the Ruby Tuesday's in Bowie let me know.:tu:
BCLeymeister@aol.com
Later...
Bruce

I'm confused....

Which aint that hard to do...;p

But I believe that rulucky was referring to meeting up tonight at the Arby's "Roy Rogers" place.... I guess.

But yes Jesse, we will be meeting up at Brian's house for the Auto Show meet.

Later...

Bruce:confused: still confused

give me a time and I'll be there. But are we meeting at the "roy Rogers" in upper marlborow???? or is it in Bowie. if it is in bowie then I'll meet you at Ruby Tuesday's .

Roger

OK... just to make everything clear (as mud)

The show officially goes from 9AM to 4PM.

I'd like to get to the show at, or around, 12Noon.

If anyone would like, they can meet at my home at, or around, 11AM.

When we all have seen the nice(r) cars, we can come back, and find a nice restaurant to dine at (I'm still trying to find something :D)

Directions:

From South:
Take I-97N to exit 12, that's labeled "3 Business/New Cut Rd".
At the end of the long exit is a light, take a right onto Crain Hwy.
Go to the 2nd light, and take a right (this is beside the old Popeyes).
There is a row of townhouses on the immediate left. My home is the 3rd one in, 8075. You'll be looking at it from the rear. There's parking in the rear, and in the front (in non-numbered spots)

If you are going straight to the show, stay on Crain Hwy above.
Go past the Popeyes, and through (approximate) 9 lights.
Take a right onto 5th Avenue (the right lane will be turn only onto 5th)
Take this to the next light (Ritchie Hwy) and make a left. Then an immediate right (before the National Tire Battery). The high school will be on your right.

From the North:
Take I-97S to exit 12, labeled "3 Business/New Cut Rd".
At the end of the exit is a light, make a left onto Crain. Go to the 3rd light, and there's the Popeyes. Follow directions from above.

Any questions, let me know.
Brian
410-969-9585

And I may pull a cobrayankee and leave furniture in people's trucks as they leave :D Got tons of stuff that I can't sell :(

Back