Glen Burnie High School 2nd Annual Car Show

Brian Baskin

Rikutsu-poi
Sunday, June 2nd, registration from 9AM to 1PM. It is the G.B. High School Band 2nd Annual Open Car and Truck Show. Awards for Best Paint, Best Engine, Best Interior, and Best of Show, etc. Looks like there'll be a swap meet there, too.

More details here:
http://www.chevelles.net/mcc/shows/gbhs02/gbhs02.htm
and a pre-registration form there.

Don't know what I can register my truck as... Best Trash Heap?

Great I hope to see you all there.:tug: :nb:

L.O.O.M. meet # 4 hopefully better than the 3rd. Poor MIR:(

Later...
Bruce

I live right down the street so I will definately be there! Maybe a BarBQ?! I will have to check with the little misses.:tu:

I have another VALID excuse guys....I'll be in Kentucky from the 30th to the 2nd. (either way i expect to catch a bunch of **** from you guys. Oh why do I try??) :confused: :D A barbecue does sound like a good idea though.

You pay if you want to register for the car show, otherwise it's free, but you have to park away from the show and walk.

Btw, if anyone would like, I live a few miles away. After the show, everyone's invited here to hang out for awhile. It's not much, but it's home :)

AFAIK ITAGO

Yes, still on... Anyone thinking about registering? If not, and we just want to get together and view it, we can all meet here at my home before hand. Afterwards... maybe a mini-cookout here? (If I can figure out how to light my grill)

8075 Crainmont Dr East
Glen Burnie, MD

The map's a little off, but within 1/4 mile accurate... it's right behind the Popeyes Chicken on Crain Hwy... and if the food sucks, there's always Popeyes within walking distance :D

Just an idea... what do yall think?

Just to come up with a good time, how about meeting at the show about 12? If you want to stop by here earlier, you can hit my home about 11, and everyone here can cruise over. I'll give directions to anyone that wants to meet here.

I'm just not sure of the parking arrangement at the show and can foresee Lightnings scattered all across the parking lot.

hey i would like some directions.....or if anyone could meet me somewhere....since i don't know nothing about the area thanks:tu: :nb: ;d

Easiest way I can think of.. at least the most direct route
Well, coming from the South, hop on 97 North.
Take 97N to New Cut Rd exit (Also called "3 Business", not to be confused with the regular "3" that exits 4 miles prior).
At the end of the long offramp, you'll come to a light (Crain Hwy), take a right.
Go about ~6 miles to 5th Avenue, and take a right. Go to the 2nd light (Ritchie Hwy) and make a left. And then, make an immediate right onto Kusthe Rd (right before NTB (National Tire Battery)) and the high school is on the right.

From the North:
97S to New Cut Rd (same exit), and make a left at the off ramp light. Continue directions from there.

As far as my home.. same directions. When you take a right onto Crain Hwy, you'll just go to the 2nd light and take a right (where Popeyes is now a smouldering hulk), it's the first row of townhouses on the left side, third unit in. Parking in front and rear.

Here's the high school, closest address I could find on Mapquest:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...urnie&state=MD&zipcode=&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

Hope that works :tu:

If it doesn't, the high school address is (close enough):
7535 BALTIMORE ANNAPOLIS BLVD
GLEN BURNIE, MD 21060, US

Last edited:
hey thanks alot..well ill try my best to get there...if not im sure u'll hear from me on the 6 o'clock news...lol. well just need a time so i know when to leave?:tu:

Does everyone agree with the time? The show runs from 9AM to 4PM. We can all meet at the show at noon, or if you'd like, here at my home at 11AM and drive up at noon.

I might be in luck. Since my nephews B-day will be at a park so they might not allow dogs. If my dog can't go then I won't;t :tu:

;g <----wtf?

Do you all mind if a Harley F-150 tags along. If it means any thing I once owned a 500 hp gen 1 lightning.
SVT Chic do you live around Waldorf.

1251-1695-18136.jpg

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/mygallery.cfm?gnum=1251;w ;w ;w

Back