gen 1 turbo kit?

may have something here real soon! I am working with a turbo company and we are making a single and a twin kit. both are t4 flange based as of now

good job gumby!!

to anwser the question though, dave pickrel was the only one to make complete turbo kits...long gone but i have the very first kit made on my truck, proud owner of it!

Gen 1 turbo kit

Gentlemen, It pains me to do this but I don't have much choice. I am putting my Dave Pickrel (Icepick) single kit up for sale. I will be posting it in classifieds section by this weekend. Some pics in my gallery. Please reserve ?'s until then. Thanks - Jeff.:cr1:

Gentlemen, It pains me to do this but I don't have much choice. I am putting my Dave Pickrel (Icepick) single kit up for sale. I will be posting it in classifieds section by this weekend. Some pics in my gallery. Please reserve ?'s until then. Thanks - Jeff.:cr1:

I bet that goes quick. Would like to get my hands on that kit.

what ever happened to Silverstate motorsports? That what FMOS ran on his small block truck

still open. i have one of there kits. the kit i have is actually the kit that dave p crawled all over and under the truck it was on at the time for ideas on building his kit :tongue:

turbo9.jpg

turbo11.jpg

turbo10.jpg

turbo8.jpg

turbo31.jpg

turbo7.jpg

turbo22.jpg

s_turbo.jpg

Cool, Thanks Giddy....

no problem :eek:ldtu: if you dig around,jeff had a thread about the build and all.seems silverstate took alot of peeps' money and never made there kits.would hold then cash for 6-8 weeks the return it aplogizing for the inconveince.i did call and talk to them,i beleive keith did to.....i got pretty much ya we can make one,then never got a price or response after that.

no problem :eek:ldtu: if you dig around,jeff had a thread about the build and all.seems silverstate took alot of peeps' money and never made there kits.would hold then cash for 6-8 weeks the return it aplogizing for the inconveince.i did call and talk to them,i beleive keith did to.....i got pretty much ya we can make one,then never got a price or response after that.

same here lol. i called and asked about a price also and never got a call back. ive been saving up moneys to finsh it and im very close. i hope to have it running before the end of this year that is if i dont change my mind again on some of the parts i have for it. hell if i would stop doing that and sell off the extra stuff i got i could have it done very soon!

Back