Ford Chevy Results

black99light

I am Legend
Well we'll start with the good.

Mustang was on a tear too bad the driver wasn't.
First pass during time trials was a 11.46 @ 117 with a 1.60 60ft and a .487 redlight.
Next time trial is an unheard of 11.39 @ 117.1 with a 1.555 60ft and a much improved reaction time of .541.

Now we head into eliminations and this is where our beloved driver ruins things. I go RED with a .391?(just a tad early), 60ft goes by in wheel lifting 1.575 and the quarter in 11.41 @ 117.6 in the heat of the day. The car was much improved, but the driver definitely needs a little work.

NOW FOR THE UGLY.

If you don't know by now Bobby launched the rear end on his Lightning. To make matters worse, we push the car on the trailer, and then I proceed to give the L just a little toooooo much throttle knocking Bobby's truck off the back of the trailer. :mad: Let this be a lessen on why to strap down every single time, you may never know the stupidity of the guy towing ya. Just ask Bobby.:? Well at least we're still friends. Only damage was my pride and we bent the ranchos. But we're going to try and get them pressed straight before buying new.

Sorry Bob.:(

Wow! I thought I saw some sort of chaos going on in the staging lanes! Bobby, sorry to hear that your truck broke, if you need a hand fixing it, give me a holler and i'll help you out. Richard, remind me to never ask you to tow anything of mine ;) . Richard, congrats on the good times for the mustang! Maybe i'll see you guys at hooters this weekend if I am not hunting.

Me and chuck had a good time in Donaldsonville. I ran a 13.50 @100mph on my stock truck. Chuck ran good too. We all need to get together and go up there for midnight drags. Later,
James

Silver 02 Garaged and Babied
Red 94 #513
Red 67 Coupe 351C
Red 88 Ex-police coupe

Yea this was a great day until about 5:00pm and then it all turned to s*** for me as you will all be able to see as soon as Richard post the pic's so have fun looking because it is BAD.

this is what happens when you dont strap things down.Belive me i will never try that again no matter how slow i am moving or how far it has to be moved

Well, Bobby, that's kinda like my last round of differential destruction (tearing the whole carrier in two), but you've got a little work to do before you reach REAL carnage. Most of the pieces of mine came out with the fluid. ;)

Sorry about the Ranchos! At least the bars are relatively inexpensive compared to the brackets.

Back