Ad Expired: For sale 95 black lightning #1123/2280

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rob I live in Long Island to I would love to take a look at the truck pictures doesn't really say much i'm in Brentwood hopefully you're not too far to come take a look at it tomorrow

Hey Rob I live in Long Island to I would love to take a look at the truck pictures doesn't really say much i'm in Brentwood hopefully you're not too far to come take a look at it tomorrow

I'm in lindy not to far 20 mins drive. I'm gonna be at a wedding tomorrow and on the boat all day saterday and working Sunday. Sunday I should be home after 3 pm. I have one guy super interested but wouldn't mind showing u also . Thanks for your interest .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to sell my lightning. Has 78100 mile. Hasn't been on the road or started in 9 years. Sat at my fathers house on gravel :( When I tried to start it 7 years ago wouldn't start with a new battery. Wouldn't even crank. Pointed to a starter. I just didn't have time to mess with it due to my house being wrecked multiple times with hurricanes. Maybe it's a good thing it didn't start cause woulda been salavaged if I brought it home. I haven't washed this truck in 9 plus years or cleaned it up to sell. Pictures are how it's been since last time It was. Before it either turns into a flower pot or pushed into my garage to be forgotten about. I'm considering selling it. 4K neg

Thanks

New price 3500$ neg

If you get down to parting it out, I will pay handsomely for the center jump seat - I'll even throw in my center console in trade to fill up the space. I live on West Point and would drive to get it.

Not saying you're there, just putting out feelers

Truck is still for sale. Got it running. Eliminated smog pump and put idler pully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back