FLOC decal?

Okay Whiteboy
Talked to Steve today - via voice mail phone tag. He is in and out alot right now so send the file to nick@kauffsigns.com
Nick will handle it for us - call Nick with any questuions.
We are on the radar and cleared for take off.

lookin4alight said:
hey all im still in in iraq and the truck is still in new jersey but, when i get home to pick up the truck ill be in gainesville with my fiance and i def want a sticker and if i could get it before i go get the truck that would be great
Lookin,
If you want, PM me with your FPO/APO or whatever the REMF's call it these days, and I'll ship it to you before you head home, least I could do for you since you're protecting our fine country!
Skip aka BM1(SW)

Whiteboys L said:
Just to be clear, do you want the one with the new font, or the other one we decided on, just so i know which one to get an estimate on.
I thought we were doing the first one,although I liked the other too, so if you do some of the second font, I'll take some of them as well. Worse thing is I'll have some left over, or put some on my 5.0 !!! LOL
:stupid:

I think we need a vote.....
Untitled-5.jpg

OR
FLOCNEWFONT1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If anyone is interested I have a guy I work with that can make patches w/ the same logo. With that we could have hats, visors, t shirts and polo shirts made.

A few of you brought it to my attention about buying FLOC stickers and not being a member of NLOC.So I spoke with BigD regarding selling FLOC stickers and not being a NLOC member...... Anyway BigD stated you dont have to be a member to buy those stickers but it would be nice to join NLOC.. So its up to you...We dont want to lose any of you so we are going to sell the stickers to who ever wants them..Just remeber,without NLOC there would not be a FLOC...Thanks Guys.....

Captainmorg said:
If anyone is interested I have a guy I work with that can make patches w/ the same logo. With that we could have hats, visors, t shirts and polo shirts made.

How about thong panty's.......:) Pink if you have....LOL Size large.

boosted635 said:
Thanks Bruce - hope they are for your wife b/c I did not need that visual LOL :LMAO:

No my wife takes a small,These will be for me..LOL
On a serious note how about making some Baseball caps?I wear one everyday..

Yeah, just read that back again - better clarify.
I meant the visual of YOU at Moroso with a pink FLOC thong LOL.

I agree - I wear a ball cap often. Polo and T-shirts would be cool too.
I will look into who does our shirts for work. I do know they keep the artwork on file, you can order through them online and shipped to your door. That way everyone could order what they want, when they want it.

Shirt and hat here as well. I only have about 100 ball-caps, so I guess I need some more. Gotta keep up with the better half's shoe collection right ???
:pat:

Back