FLOC decal?

cultfreak69

wrecking Ed's garage
anyone interested in a run of white vinyl die cut "FLOC" stickers? I can do one color (red ,white,blue,black) I thought maybe it would be cool so if you see another L you know if he is in da club!:tu:
I will do these for the FLOC guys free of charge and free shipping. ]maybe we can decide on a standard size and text.
lemme know what you guys think.

or if someone wants to make some FLOC on printed vinyl..like the NLOC stickers I would be down for buying one.
Willy

I put my club issued NLOC decal on my d/d Expi rear window and bought a 13 sec club NLOC from Nan for the L.
Would like a 12 (or 11) sec sticker one day when I grow up like the big dawgs though:3g:

befors I make them lets all decide on what it sould be. a straight up "FLOC" vinyl sticker? lets decide!

cultfreak69 said:
befors I make them lets all decide on what it sould be. a straight up "FLOC" vinyl sticker? lets decide!
If it wouldn't be too much trouble, we could come up with a design that shows an L maybe doing a burnout, or a lightning bolt coming down on/near the truck, or something like that. I think the more effort we put into designing this, the better it will turn out...
:tu:

cultfreak69 said:
anyone interested in a run of white vinyl die cut "FLOC" stickers? I can do one color (red ,white,blue,black) I thought maybe it would be cool so if you see another L you know if he is in da club!:tu:
I will do these for the FLOC guys free of charge and free shipping. ]maybe we can decide on a standard size and text.
lemme know what you guys think.

or if someone wants to make some FLOC on printed vinyl..like the NLOC stickers I would be down for buying one.
Willy

Free?Wow that very nice of you..I dont have any programs on my computer to design a decal..Maybe someone on here has????The decal I want to really get is the 11 second club member....Maybe on a cool day with scuba matts big @ss slicks I will get that 11 second slip..

boosted635 said:
I put my club issued NLOC decal on my d/d Expi rear window and bought a 13 sec club NLOC from Nan for the L.
Would like a 12 (or 11) sec sticker one day when I grow up like the big dawgs though:3g:
With all the parts you just bought your going to see the 12's soon

This is a first atttempt, more to come. Gimme some feedback on what you do/dont want and I'll see what I can do.:tu:

Untitled-2.jpg

that is bad ***! better than the crappy vinyl die cut I was thinking of. I would buy a few in a heart beat.
by the way that is one mean lloking gen2! I wana a white one really bad!

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate the positive feedback. I just tried putting a pic of my truck in the decal and it looks pretty decent, so if you want, send me a pic of your truck/trucks and maybe i can incorporate them into the individual decals. :tu:

Untitled-4.jpg

thats pretty much it, i can do em either way so its up to you guys. I appreciate any and all ideas you guys can throw my way. If you want to reach me im available on AIM (GodlessEndevour).

I agree that the logo looks better centered. IMO simpler is better. I like this one,
Untitled-5.jpg
, but im very interested to see what everyone else comes up with.

And by the way Cult, i agree, that is one bad *** looking gen 2. lol. thats why i bought it.:dp:

Back