February Meeting Feb 8th, 2003 @ 1PM

Kevin, I know you get payed to formulate conspiracy theories......but comon!! So you haven't said how the turnout was?

The turnout was 14 trucks:
12 - Gen 2's
1 - Boss
1 - Gen 1

Why was I the only representative of the first gen? :confused: What's up with you clowns? You left all left me hanging there to fend for myself. (lol) And if you made a road rip to TJ...why was I not informed? After all, "party" is my middle name.

I took a couple pictures that I'll post later.

Like i said.. Something is up.. Its like NAT is the leader of the Gen 1's. Like, they have their own private club or something... hmmm

What's up with you clowns?

Please refrain from calling Gen 1 guys clowns.

We dont want possible new members getting the wrong idea.

-Dale

(Couldnt resist)

;) ;) ;) ;)

(Note the usage of four smilies)

Dale-01L said:
Please refrain from calling Gen 1 guys clowns.

We dont want possible new members getting the wrong idea.

-Dale

(Couldnt resist)

;) ;) ;) ;)

(Note the usage of four smilies)

Thanks Dale for catching my oversight! :eek:

Next time I will be sure to include the 4 obligatory smilies, as set forth in the SoCal Club by-laws statute related to online PC! LOL!
;t :nb:

- Russ

Venomous Mofo said:
What amazes me is, Nat doesnt show up.. Neither do the other Gen 1's...

Hmmm

whats really going on?

I believe the real reason that Nat failed to show was because he was embarrased about the "caption contest" photo of him that was posted here. He didn't want to have to admit where that finger really had been, and he didn't want us all to find out about his "alternative personal life" outside the club!
-- We may now know why he wanted to order those club logo thongs!

Editor's note: (now inserting mandatory smilies to ensure political correctness and that message is taken as a joke by all) :) :) :) :)

Did I do it correctly Dale? ;)

Back