February Meeting Feb 8th, 2003 @ 1PM

Venomous Mofo

Tellin' It Like It Is
Hopefully we can go over the details for Knotts Berry Farm. I would also like ot cover the creation of our club logos and decisions on up coming cruises as well. Weve discussed official monthly meetings in conjunction with non official meetings consisting of racing and mod parties. Lets get even a better turnout then last time. Nice to see the Gen 1 population increasing as well. If any of you have photoshop skills, then please start submitting designs or i will have to go out source them. Thanks

Map And Directions

Acapulco Restaurant in Long Beach
6270 E. Pacific Coast Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90803
(562) 596-3371

As far as the logo goes, I may be working on a new version with my brother-in-law soon. So sit tight! :tu:

I also think that other post that you made that I said I had no clue about probably belonged here right? Since it is sorta related...

I'll be out of town for this one. I know Kevin, but this only the 2nd one I'll have missed;p . I'm sure you'll all manage to have fun without me. Also I'll try and get together with Kevin before the meeting to go over spots to meet for the Fab Ford show so he can have that info at the meeting.

Kevin, have you ever heard of the Winternationals! :hh:
J/K
That's a big weekend for a lot of us gearheads. I already got $350 in tickets for the races. Sorry, I can't make it.

;c

No biggie Jay, it will rain on your ass anyways ;p

We found the turnout to be best on the 2nd sat of the month.

Kevin, you're probably right. I've got a better deal than a raindance or the drags.

Just wash the Lightning. Guaranteed rain storm! ;t

I was there last year and it rained all morning before the races. Then it stopped for a little bit and they used the giant hair dryer...

I'll be there...

Is that on Naples Island or there abouts?

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Later,

Roger:nb:

Metting Spot

Hey guys, I don't want to make waves but I was wondering if I could make a suggestion (or perhaps a request). There is a restaurant called BJ's Pizza, Grill & Brewery. :nb: It is located in Brea just off the 57 freeway and I thought it might be a good spot to think about meeting on the 8th (My birthday :D ). Because it shares a parking lot with the Brea Mall, there will be plenty of parking and exposure! :cool: I don't know how busy they are on Saturdays so I will scope it out this weekend.

If this won't work out for anybody I totally understand.

BJ's Pizza, Grill & Brewery
Kurt Deilke,
600 Brea Mall Way
Brea,CA 92821 [ map ]
Phone: 714-990-2095 Fax: 714-990-2109

We could probably find some nearby streets that are "unwatched" and could be fun.

We voted to have a set location due to the amount of moving around we did in the past. Consistancy is what we are after.

If you would like to try to put an informal meeting together one weekend at BJ's, post up a new thread. Im sure a few of us would be interested in it.

kevin and jay, thanks for all the good pointers at the drag strip yesterday, im going over to sean ellis' place tomorow, ill be there on feb. 8th too

Sorry I didn't make it guys, had to take a trip to the ER, I was having so shooting pains in my lower back and legs.. Everything is fine, 3 hours, and lots of vicadine later....;m

Hey Kevin, got your call when I got back home, not a flake, I had a good reason!;c ;)

Scan a picture of you ER paperwork Marcus!!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal. Hopefully nothing bad is going on inside your body. How's that HIV doing?

Back