electric fan wiring with Air conditioner on

I ended up running 8ga to my 70 amp Maxi fuse. Then i decided to go with the wiring that was included and already connected to the Painless 70 amp relay, which was 10ga. I drove it yesterday and tested it all out. Now to tie in my AC relay and test that. Even though my fan is a Ford Taurus fan (16”) I can feel it pulling a good amount of air through condenser and radiator. I jumped out my thermostat for testing purposes and turned on my AC and it seems to work great.

Can’t upload pics via tapatalk... I tried. They said NLOC wouldn’t accept it. File size possibly too big. I emailed the pic to myself and resized it and tried again and still wouldn’t let me. So you’re gonna have to imagine it lol

Can’t upload pics via tapatalk... I tried. They said NLOC wouldn’t accept it. File size possibly too big. I emailed the pic to myself and resized it and tried again and still wouldn’t let me. So you’re gonna have to imagine it lol

Shaun, I’ve never had a problem uploading photos via the tapatalk app on my phone (iPhone). Do you normally post from the app?

Finally got around to taping into the purple wire so my fan works with my AC.
Everything seems to be working fine. It’s 89* outside and the fan seems to be able to do the job just fine at idle.

c746268d328234ba560fcca7ab52f395.jpg

27c09427649ae358cc81f8a281a40e84.jpg

Back