Dyno tuning day with Inected Engineering

So is this cancelled? Anyone know of any other dyno tuners here. Just move to Warner-Robins and looking for my first tune.

Not cancelled, just on hiadus(sp?). Does 350 sound too high for a dyno tune with A/F and boost measurements?

Not cancelled, just on hiadus(sp?). Does 350 sound too high for a dyno tune with A/F and boost measurements?

Alex,

For a point of reference, James @ RWTD tuned my truck for over two hours with multiple pulls. He said I could come back after I did some mods for a complete retune....his price was $299....including me coming back.:thumbup:

What is the price for someone that just wants to make a couple pulls (no tuning, just baseline stuff)?

Also, do they use a DynoJet or Mustang Dyno? (From their website's gallery, it looks like a DynoJet and I can see what I believe to be a DynoJet banner hanging in the background, but I don't want to make the wrong assumption.)

The 350 is for a full tune using a dyno jet with A/F and boost readings.

What is the price for someone that just wants to make a couple pulls (no tuning, just baseline stuff)?

Also, do they use a DynoJet or Mustang Dyno? (From their website's gallery, it looks like a DynoJet and I can see what I believe to be a DynoJet banner hanging in the background, but I don't want to make the wrong assumption.)

ABC Dyno does three pulls for 65 i think, give them a call. i know its not more than 100.

The place where we would be doing this event charges 50 for 3 pulls I believe.

ABC Dyno does three pulls for 65 i think, give them a call. i know its not more than 100.

bigwill306, I prefer a DynoJet, but thanks for the suggestion.

The place where we would be doing this event charges 50 for 3 pulls I believe.

Aberk, the $50 includes A/F measurements too, right? And will I have the capability to download my dyno run files to a USB thumbdrive (or email them to myself) to view at home later on a DynoJet viewer?

Also, I don't want to take someone's slot, if they are trying to fill 6 with full dyno tuning. Would I be able to squeeze in (as the 7th customer, I guess) on the same day?

Any idea which weekend/day you're hoping to have the event?

Last edited:
Weekend of the 29th, you wont be taking anyone's spot, we are trying to get up to 12 people.

Saint

I think they moved it to the 5th of april. The 29th was easter weekend and too conflicting. I could be wrong though.

Aberk, the $50 includes A/F measurements too, right? And will I have the capability to download my dyno run files to a USB thumbdrive (or email them to myself) to view at home later on a DynoJet viewer?

Also, I don't want to take someone's slot, if they are trying to fill 6 with full dyno tuning. Would I be able to squeeze in (as the 7th customer, I guess) on the same day?

I'll call tomorrow and ask just to make sure.

I just had an email from G. If this all holds we will be doing it on the 5th.

Ok, count me in (for the standard dyno pulls, no tuning necessary).

Do we just show up at 9 AM (that's their quoted operating hours on their website), or are specific time slots going to be assigned? Not sure if we're making this into a social "dyno day" club event (with food, refreshments, etc.), or keeping it "strictly business."

I just spoke with the dyno owner and he says its 65 for 3 pulls with A/F hooked up and that with the possible number of people coming he would want to do your truck last (I know you already said you didnt want to take anyone's spot) and that you can save the file to thumb drive and take them home.

Dyno/tune day

I spoke with ryan again today and we can all do this if we get 6 trucks together. Its $350 a tune and the earliest is april 13th now. If we don't set a time to get together it will just keep moving the date. I also have talked with garrett and he said staying local was fine with him. If you want in still let us know. I'm going anyway so its cool either way.

Later guys,jason

Back