Dyno tuning day with Inected Engineering

ABerk

Her dad's worst nightmare
We're getting a group together for a dyno tuning day with Injected Engineering and Aric a well known modular motor tuner. We need 6+ people to make it worth the while. The prices are great for what we are getting if you have any questions or want to get on the list shoot me a PM.

1. Tom Lawson (The Chickenears truck)
2. GG
3. Brent
4. The John The Saint
5. Beau Johnson

Last edited:
eh,

these are the same guys that wanted nearly $3000 to timesert a head of mine. 3x as much as any other performance shop that I called. Im still waiting on them to respond to the 4 emails and one phone call that I left for them. I guess once I decided to not use them for my "head fix" they decided that the rest of my business wasnt important anymore :(

eh,

these are the same guys that wanted nearly $3000 to timesert a head of mine. 3x as much as any other performance shop that I called. Im still waiting on them to respond to the 4 emails and one phone call that I left for them. I guess once I decided to not use them for my "head fix" they decided that the rest of my business wasnt important anymore :(

Sorry about your bad experience with them. I have nothing but goods things to say about them. Ryan gives me a call each week with a update about my engine. I think they have great customer service.

Sorry about your bad experience with them. I have nothing but goods things to say about them. Ryan gives me a call each week with a update about my engine. I think they have great customer service.

Great customer service because you are spending...how much?...with them? I was ready to pull the trigger to have my truck tuned there and no one would talk to me after I said I was going elsewhere to have my head fixed. I also inquired about a complete engine build...never heard a word back.

Oh well. You all have fun.

They were right around the price as everyone else. I would much rather pay a little more for things done right then pay more in the long run for things that aren't done right. Remember your get what you pay for. If you were running as much as horsepower as me, you would be a little more careful of where you spend your money.

They were right around the price as everyone else. I would much rather pay a little more for things done right then pay more in the long run for things that aren't done right. Remember your get what you pay for. If you were running as much as horsepower as me, you would be a little more careful of where you spend your money.

Maybe you are right. Thats why I took a good chunk of change and bought my engine from JJ. LIke I said, I was ready to go with Injected...but...well, i stated the issues I had with them. Too bad too, I probably wouldnt have to have waited 7 months for my engine and they are less than 5 miles from my house.

2fast...i dont know of any other shop that charges $3000 for a timesert...even if it did include removing one head. I called every shop I knew. I am assuming that price came with a reach around, but I dont know :)

I do agree with you that the price you were quoted was ridiculous. I had my heads looked over by them and redone for a lot less than that quote.

Lost cause posting here. We're not meritorious enough to proffer. The reverie of sharing knowledge is forlorn while condescending and debasing dissuasion are edict.

Holy crap Beau, you sound smart, using all them college words, hahaha, J/K;k
Anyways, I do agree with you on this post. It seems like everytime somebody wants to do something, like this g2g @ the dyno, shane always has something bad to say, or something negative to say about his experiences.

We're getting a group together for a dyno tuning day with Injected Engineering and Aric a well known modular motor tuner. We need 6+ people to make it worth the while. The prices are great for what we are getting if you have any questions or want to get on the list shoot me a PM.

1. Tom Lawson (The Chickenears truck)
2. GG
3. Brent
4. The John The Saint
5. Beau Johnson
6. ProAudio

I'll come hang out and need some tweaking also.

jason

I spoke with Garret yesterday and he said that some of you guys would be modding this weekend to get ready for the dyno day. I would like to join in the fun. I have a lower pulley, some plugs and some gauges that I would like to install. I need to ask the boss for time off this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to take some time off.

I hope everyone has a wonderful time at Injected Engineering. I have heard nothing but good things about them. I wish I was smart enough to have used them when my engine was being built. They are A#1:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Well, thanks Shane, I hope everyone has a great time @ the dyno too:stirpot:
Ya know, you dont always have to be a pr!ck about everything.

Back