Twin turbo and a fox but
Was stock ecoline van motor with tfs 170s

All in the tuning

The aftermarket computers really help them live

If not mistaken a guy just dipped 4.9x on a stock 302 short block

Technology is amazing
eb57a9731be25d926f765ef701266b76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What’s the fastest stock long block record with boost? I know the stock speed density was 10.7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the fastest stock long block record with boost? I know the stock speed density was 10.7

I'm thinking was Dennis also.

Seems like stock heads and 19 lb injectors he went far

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Think Dennis went low 11's on stock long block. Went 10.77 on stock speed density. Fastest stock bottom end is Briansshop's truck he just sold. And my truck has one of the fastest 1/8 mile times for a stock bottom end ;k

Think Dennis went low 11's on stock long block. Went 10.77 on stock speed density. Fastest stock bottom end is Briansshop's truck he just sold. And my truck has one of the fastest 1/8 mile times for a stock bottom end ;k

How fast you go with stock long block ?

Just drove the truck myself and it seems like it’s loosing ignition at 4k rpms. Both 1rst & 2nd gears. Truck will def be in low 1.5 range if I can figure this out

Just drove the truck myself and it seems like it’s loosing ignition at 4k rpms. Both 1rst & 2nd gears. Truck will def be in low 1.5 range if I can figure this out

I fought break up real bad. You may have valve float if your ignition system is good. I changed valve springs on my TW heads, new coil, fire core wires (best available), and ignition box to combat it. I have my plugs gapped at .016 as well.

I’ve heard about valve float 100’s of times and it’s almost never that. What plugs are you running and what is your gap set to?

I’ve heard about valve float 100’s of times and it’s almost never that. What plugs are you running and what is your gap set to?

I agree. Don't be afraid to gap them tight! Only thing it can really affect is idle. As long as it sparks st WOT you are good. I will gap tighter if I ever have issues.

Plugs are TR6 gapped are .027”, it only happens for a second at 4000 rpms then is clean after it picks back up and goes to 5500

Did it do that on the dyno? I would think if it were valve float you’d see it there. What do the data logs show?

If it's just for a second my guess could be fueling. When I'm in high boost my truck doesn't like it when the A/F goes super rich with e85. Just a very large volume of fuel to light off.

Back