DVD project

Hey so turns out that this weekend i'm swamped and the weather is not supposed to be that good. How many people can do the following weekend? We really need to get together soon

:headscratch: damn man, made plans to do this....weather is supposed to be in the 60's both days and sunshine according to the hot weather chick on Fox31....now what am I going to do.........:help:

:headscratch: damn man, made plans to do this....weather is supposed to be in the 60's both days and sunshine according to the hot weather chick on Fox31....now what am I going to do.........:help:

I know dude, i own my own company and i had people book a DJ gig this friday a rehersal dinner on sat and a wedding on sunday last minute. Is there anyway you can make it next weekend? Or is this the only weekend u have off

I know dude, i own my own company and i had people book a DJ gig this friday a rehersal dinner on sat and a wedding on sunday last minute. Is there anyway you can make it next weekend? Or is this the only weekend u have off

I might be able to make it.....DON'T BOOK ANYTHING this time!;k

Updates?We'll be coming out in June/July.I have a friend in Thorton,,and a niece-in-law in Ft Collins.Maybe we could do a GTG at Hooters by the ThunderMountain shop?Still unsure of the timeframe we'll be out there,,

Updates?We'll be coming out in June/July.I have a friend in Thorton,,and a niece-in-law in Ft Collins.Maybe we could do a GTG at Hooters by the ThunderMountain shop?Still unsure of the timeframe we'll be out there,,

Ok yea just let me know and we will make it happen

Back