DVD project

So the 5th is a go for sure? Everyone going to Ft. Collins? Hope to have the truck running by next week.

anyone down to come down this weekend? Also all next week is my spring break. I dont know how old some of you guys are but if you want you can come down, get some footage during the day and night, then maybe hit the bars up after? haha anyone is more then welcome to stay at my house if you need. Anyways just thought I would throw it out there. let me know. Im anxious to get some footage!

Well I won't be down for this weekend as I'm hoping to finish up the truck, but we'll see about maybe next weekend but for sure the weekend of the 5th. As far as spring break goes I wish I had a week off.:gl: Stupid work!!!! As far as age be 30 next month. :help:

Well I won't be down for this weekend as I'm hoping to finish up the truck, but we'll see about maybe next weekend but for sure the weekend of the 5th. As far as spring break goes I wish I had a week off.:gl: Stupid work!!!! As far as age be 30 next month. :help:

If you need any parts let me know, blew my motor on I-25 at 100mph it sucked hard

Man that sucks.:cr: Do you know what happen? Don't think I need anything, but I'll let you know. :eek:ldtu:

If you need any parts let me know, blew my motor on I-25 at 100mph it sucked hard

I dont think king explained very well lol, he blew his motor a while ago. its up and runnin like a champ now, but he has some parts from the motor rebuild like a ported blower and what not

Last edited:
Hey so turns out that this weekend i'm swamped and the weather is not supposed to be that good. How many people can do the following weekend? We really need to get together soon

Perfect cause I don't think I'm going to be able to do this weekend either. Next weekend should work for me plus hopefully the weather will be better.

Back