Custom Gauge Cluster Build

Got it.

Mustangman, ruffneck, joshdillon -- Holley
Glen, lightn95-- Blank
Raymond B -- Racepak

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'll take a RacePak one, and if I could get a higher resolution print I'd pay more. But not too much more :)

I got you down for one. And I'll inquire about the finish and let you know.

Thank you, I appreciate all the work you've done on this!

Does your source also do CNC metal work? My goal is to get the blower brackets built in software by January, but there'd be no way I could cut more than 1 or 2 on my little rig.

Thank you, I appreciate all the work you've done on this!

Does your source also do CNC metal work? My goal is to get the blower brackets built in software by January, but there'd be no way I could cut more than 1 or 2 on my little rig.

I'll PM you my cell number, shoot me a text and we can discuss the blower brackets. I do know someone who has a CNC, just want to get some details before I contact him.

EDIT: Your box is full, shoot me a msg with your number and i'll text you.

I'll PM you my cell number, shoot me a text and we can discuss the blower brackets. I do know someone who has a CNC, just want to get some details before I contact him.

EDIT: Your box is full, shoot me a msg with your number and i'll text you.

Done!

Got it.

Mustangman, ruffneck, joshdillon -- Holley
Glen, lightn95-- Blank
Raymond B -- Racepak

We are ready to print the blank inserts. Glen, and lightn95 the final cost is $175 plus shipping. My PayPal is Matt@StonesCustomCoatings.com

Once the Inserts are ready to ship, I'll send each of you the specific shipping costs using the address you give me on the PayPal payment.

If you want to use the non friends transaction you are responsible for the additional fees.

What’s the timeline on the Holley ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I made a change to the prototype. The plan is to print the 2 blank inserts and the 2nd revision Holley spec at the same time. I expect them to be done by the end of next week.

Sent matt. If theres any issue let me know. Thanks a bunch.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot the shipping. Let me know what that is thanks

Update to the Holley insert. Will be doing another test fit mid week. Only change was we removed the top crossbar.
b3488f96da5dd4eca2b15c4c2752ac50.jpg

Are the panels on either side of the dash flat on the back, to allow gauges or something to be mounted there?

Back