Convoy from Indianapolis, IN

Maybe by next year I will have my cap! Then everyone can point and laugh at me but my dog will be safe, dry, and be able to stretch out.

You guys can come straight up 65 and meet up with me, then we can hit 70 and meet Jeff and the other crew to head out!?!?

I may drive over to meet you guys and go from Indy.. its on the way for me..

But am waiting to see what any East Coast guys are doing as well.

Dana

You might check with Steve Colgan, he is in OH not far from Erie and might like to cruise from there to here as well.

Well, Casa Sparkman is filling up now! Sounds like Justin and Larry, Ralph and Dennis, and Chuck may all be here. :D

Hey Jeff, are you guys gonna be coming through St. Louis? If so, when do you think it would be good to meet up? This is my first (and probably only) L fest so I want to peg the fun meter!

FMOS Racing said:
We generally stop on the west side of St Louis somewhere around noon-ish.

Jeff, I am making a few plan change's so I can be in the St. Louis area for around Noon. I will keep you up dated.

If things go to plan I will be able to make it this year, but not until late Friday night as I would have to leave after work this time.

FMOS Racing said:
We generally stop on the west side of St Louis somewhere around noon-ish.

Well just drop me a line and let me know where you would like me to meet you and I will be there with tanks full and film aplenty!

Back