Convoy from Indianapolis, IN

Jeff, I would like to meet up with you guys on the west side of Indy Thursday Morning... I will give you a call Wed. night to plan out the time... Save me a Radio! :eek:ldtu:

TTYS,
Dave

Jeff,

Which way will you guys be coming? If I know that then I can see what spots would be good to meet at.

Eric

Jeff, I will be in St Louie for noon. I will be towing Johnny #5 Truck (Keith) We will meet 93RedBolt (Tim) There. Do you have an Idea where your going to meet @ on 70?

Blue Oval Forever said:
Jeff, I will be in St Louie for noon. I will be towing Johnny #5 Truck (Keith) We will meet 93RedBolt (Tim) There. Do you have an Idea where your going to meet @ on 70?

I'm going to be shootin for the same time frame. I plan on being on the west side of St.Louis by noon.

We need to decide on a good meeting place for all of us, as it appears like a bunch of us are going to be there (St. L) around the same time.

Missouri rest stops

These links may help you guys:

The first rest stop coming out of St Louis on I-70 is at Wright City, mile marker 198:

http://www.modot.org/services/travel/restarea/wrightcity/wrightcity_wb.htm

A map of all of Missouri's rest stops, with clickable links to each:

http://www.modot.org/services/travel/restarea/index.htm

Also, coming out of St Louis, there is a TA Truck Stop at exit 203, Foristell exit. Then a Flying J truck stop at exit 183.

So, you guys wanting to meet up, I'd suggest picking one of these as there will be room for trailers. Then a couple of us will meet you, or catch you as you fly thru Columbia.

Alright guys and gals, I vote on the TA truck stop at exit 203. Let's say meet there at 11:30 Thursday morning. Jeff, either you guys can pull in and make this a gas n go or would you rather us keep an eye out and catch you as you go flyin by?

i am coming from nashville if yall are going to meet there at noon i will try and make it or get there early and maybe take a quick nap. its 6 hours to foristell from here and hopefully that will be the only time i will need to get fuel for the deisel and if anyone is cramped they can hop in with me b/c i will be alone

We should need fuel about then, so plan on a gas stop. And plan on closer to 12:30 or so since most of our group will be towing.

sound good to me i will be looking out for ya i will not be in the L i will be in my new f350 crew cab so like i said before i will be alone and have lots of room if anyone need a stretch

Alright Jeff, I will put the word out to the STL peeps that this is the meet up if they want to join the convoy.

Looks like I will be staying in Indy on Wed night.. where you guys meeting up on the west side? and what time?
Dana

West side on 70 Thursday at highway 267, there are a couple of gas stations just north of I-70. Expect us there between 8:00 and 8:30. Be sure to confirm so that we know to wait if you're not there!

FMOS Racing said:
West side on 70 Thursday at highway 267, there are a couple of gas stations just north of I-70. Expect us there between 8:00 and 8:30. Be sure to confirm so that we know to wait if you're not there!

I should be able to log in from the hotel and let you know for sure.. but I plan to be there..

Dana

Jeff,

Unfortunately the tranny woes aren't sorted out so I am not going to be able to make it. Just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't be waiting on me. Guess I will have to wait until WFC 10.

Eric

Depending on when we leave we might catch you guys but we donot expect anyone to wait .What wt channel do you guys use?And is exit 203 the one?

Back