been seeing alot of Lightnings lately

cool

I think Wednesday is doable. I suppossed to recieve my Metco Lower Links tomorrow... although they should have been here by now. :mad: oh well.. not biggie I guess.
Hopefully I'll take off early and get them installed before heading to the track... I'm not sure what to expect installing them- should be interesting.

For directions, click here

JULY : 23rd Wed. Tune & Test Night - LAST WEDNESDAY TUNE AND TEST OF THE YEAR
Gates open at 5:30 pm, and we run till 9:30 pm

they usually start late- like 6 and run till 10pm.
Either way, hope to see other people representin' there! :tu:
john

Ok. I lied. I play softball tomorrow night; I forgot. Apologies; my mistake.

I SSSOOOO want to go to the track.

What about this Friday?
Keep in touch
John

Aww that sucks. Well i'm definitley going tomorrow. I need some practice for this weekend. I'm going up to columbus friday for the mod motor shootout this weekend. And i think i'll race the lightning since my cobra won't be ready.
If anyone else is going look for me, i'll be in a red 94 with virginia plates.
Maybe we can all meet up sometime next week, hooters or something like that???

how was Edgewater?
Nothing has gone as expected this week; so I guess the Metco's are going on tonight? or tomorrow.

John

It was cool. My truck is slow though. But oh well. It was fun.
Met another lightning owner there he had a 00, i think he said his name on here is f150ldc.

im scott I just moved to columbus a few months ago from clearwater, fl... I own a white 01' some of you may have seen me around. hope to meet some of you soon- Scott

sciloteous, I've seen you around the I-70 & Rome-Hilliard area. I live just a short distance from there. I have a white 01. There are a few others in that area. If you need any help give me a shout.
Josh
614-657-3074:3g:
PS: My plates read QUIK SVT

Scott - I've never digged any 'graphics' but the simple style it has added to the white is good lookin'.
Looking forward to next year. Might still try to get a T & T in before the snow hits!

John

QUIKSVT said:
sciloteous, I've seen you around the I-70 & Rome-Hilliard area. I live just a short distance from there. I have a white 01. There are a few others in that area. If you need any help give me a shout.
Josh
614-657-3074:3g:
PS: My plates read QUIK SVT

Thanks Josh I appreciate it. hope to see ya around...by the way whats a t&t?? fill me in Im lost tonneau top??

I hear ya'. I'm on a job hunt that just started. I think I'll have zero cash flow by end of Jan. '04.

Feel free to email me directly (what your email addy?). I have lots of suspension parts STILL to be installed... they are expensive paperweights right now!

Forced Fed
Don't know if you will see the last post to you or not bu anyways. Ive seen your L a couple of times in tri-county. I think you work with my sisters boyfriend rob. He told me he had a friend at the firehouse with a L just like mine. Just thought id drop a line and say hello

Back