Aug 14 Summer BASH ( location) Uncle Franks Racing Staten Island NY

huffentuff95

Yes I said Aug 14. 2016 SUNDAY. I get a call from uncle Frank that he will host the bash at his shop 141 Industrial loop Staten Island NY . It is just over the bridge( outer bridge crossing Exit 10 NJTP. He graciously offered and said he will take care of everything food/drinks all of it, just bring your ride.. The reason for moving the date to Sunday a day later is because business are open on Saturday the 13th and that area will have traffic, on Sunday most all are closed. That will leave the area to ourselves to enjoy and relax... Big Thanks goes out to Uncle Frank:tu

PS:: for reference it is 109 miles from my home in Rosenhayn 69 miles from Atco raceway.. I am happy someone stepped to the plate

I'll be there in Zzapped. Like i said gas is cheap, friends are great, lightning gatherings are rare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TOMMYBOY ::::: Don't PUNK out like the FLYERS. When a TEAM is down by 6 goals with 2 periods to go they don't walk off the ICE. Hit up your credit card and buy another FAST .. You got Paul in your corner and 25 DAYS. Even Rich Penno will be there with his GEN 1...

TOMMYBOY ::::: Don't PUNK out like the FLYERS. When a TEAM is down by 6 goals with 2 periods to go they don't walk off the ICE. Hit up your credit card and buy another FAST .. You got Paul in your corner and 25 DAYS. Even Rich Penno will be there with his GEN 1...
You have $1500 you wanna give me???

And who punked out? Did I say I was gonna have the bash and backed out?????

If more of the delvallo crew were going, I would be there but there isn't so I'm out

So what, all us guys from the middle part of the state aren't DelValLO anymore? Myself, Brad, Hammer, Carmelo, etc. etc.? Or oh you mean Gen 1 guys? lol

Like Dennis said, there's a handful that are coming. Make the treck up, us Gen 2/HD guys still hang out with the Gen 1 guys. You can come without Jamie lol

And who punked out? Did I say I was gonna have the bash and backed out?????

hahahahaha burnnnnnnnn!

So what, all us guys from the middle part of the state aren't DelValLO anymore? Myself, Brad, Hammer, Carmelo, etc. etc.? Or oh you mean Gen 1 guys? lol

Like Dennis said, there's a handful that are coming. Make the treck up, us Gen 2/HD guys still hang out with the Gen 1 guys. You can come without Jamie lol

hahahahaha burnnnnnnnn!
No one has really posted they were going. I only know of Jim and Dennis. He said Richie penno was going but he has yet to post up.

I'd like to come. But I'm from Cleveland, OH.

Is there a good hotel near there?

Uncle Frank would probably know best. I'm sure there's lots of options in that area. If you're on LR you can send him a PM thru there it'd probably be the quickest way to get ahold of him. If not I can send you his cell if you want to call or text him for any suggestions.

No one has really posted they were going. I only know of Jim and Dennis. He said Richie penno was going but he has yet to post up.

So you have 2 definites from the gen 1 delvallo guys then, Jim and Dennis. I can say there will probably be an easy 15 Gen 2 trucks there on the smaller size estimate, not counting all 5 of Uncle Frank's gen 2's. Probably more like 20-25 gen 2's. And then there's usually a half dozen or more other non-L/non-HD vehicles that show up (mustangs, old classics, a high end exotic from time to time). How many more do you need? Or do only gen 1's count? lol

Gen2LivesMatter lol

Uncle Frank would probably know best. I'm sure there's lots of options in that area. If you're on LR you can send him a PM thru there it'd probably be the quickest way to get ahold of him. If not I can send you his cell if you want to call or text him for any suggestions.

So you have 2 definites from the gen 1 delvallo guys then, Jim and Dennis. I can say there will probably be an easy 15 Gen 2 trucks there on the smaller size estimate, not counting all 5 of Uncle Frank's gen 2's. Probably more like 20-25 gen 2's. And then there's usually a half dozen or more other non-L/non-HD vehicles that show up (mustangs, old classics, a high end exotic from time to time). How many more do you need? Or do only gen 1's count? lol

Gen2LivesMatter lol
So how many delvallo guys are going then? 3 maybe 4?

Back