Aug 14 Summer BASH ( location) Uncle Franks Racing Staten Island NY

I'm thinking about taking the ride but I'll need to take that Sunday off work. I would be a non L member though lol.

So how many delvallo guys are going then? 3 maybe 4?

Well I'm guessing you're excluding Gen 2 guys as DelVallo members then? Because there will be significantly more than 3 or 4 guys there. Is your question how many gen 1 guys will be there? That's a different question. Maybe 3, 4, 5 gen 1 Ls, just like every single event the gen 1 turnout is typically pathetic lol, but like I said there will be an easy 15+ gen 2 L's there not counting uncle frank's 5 alone. Not many gen 2 delvallo guys post in here because nloc's gen 2 forum sucks, and delvallo is pretty dead, so 99% of the gen 2 delvallo guys never come to this website anymore to post.

So I guess you could either say zero delvallo guys are going since delvallo is extinct.....or you could say everyone there is a delvallo guy since it's a Lightning bash for the delvallo region and it's been a long time since this has been anywhere near even an informal club where you can really say oh these 5 people at the event are delvallo guys but the other 5 people at the same event right there are non-delvallo lol. This club fizzled out far too long ago to even get to that point.

Long story short, Uncle Frank has put these on several times, there's usually always at least 20 vehicles there, sometimes upwards towards 50, it's in the "delvallo" region for GTGs, it's the substitute for the delvallo bash, some gen 1 guys are finally making it up for this one, there will be lots of gen 2's there, everyone should come and have a good time.

I'm thinking about taking the ride but I'll need to take that Sunday off work. I would be a non L member though lol.

No biggie, L, HD, mustang, f150, everyone is invited! There's usually 1/2 dozen to a dozen non L/HDs that come every time too.

*edit* oh I forgot to mention, the GTG starts pretty much as early as you want. Uncle Frank puts out an entire spread for breakfast. Usually we head out from our area around 8 to get there around 9. It'll be a good size turnout by 10. So if you need to leave early, or just take half day off work, it's still worthwhile coming first thing in the morning if you can only hang out till lunch.

The DelValLO fizzled out because it was always the same couple guys doing all the work.

I've never seen you (although you did handle the last winter bash at Quaker steak and lube so I have to give credit for that) or Rich or Carmelo or Hammer or any of the other guys that are supposedly in the DelValLO help out with keeping it alive on the gen 2 front.

You say no one posts here because it's dead, well then get all the other guys to post here. I post on LR even though the gen 1 section there is worse then the gen 2 section here.

This isn't a attack just an observation. Just like there are a bunch of gen 2 guys who don't know what goes on here there are gen 1 guys like Tommy who don't know anyone really over there.

I brought a bunch of southern and western DelValLO guys up to Vinnie's last year for the first time to try and bridge that gap. We just need to all help out the best we can to keep a central group of guys together and that's hard with the NLOC/LR/FB devision. Some guys only use 1 place so we need to keep in mind to post up multiple places.

[deleted - blah blah blah, waste of keyboard strokes lol]

Everything aside, August 14th folks, Uncle Frank's garage, open invite L GTG, forget the devallo or nondelvallo nonsense, it's a party with a bunch of fast trucks, gen 1's, gen 2's, non L's, slow ones, fast ones, pretty ones, ugly ones, a ton of food, and a bunch of folks who enjoy the same hobby as the rest of us, so come on out if you can make it.

Last edited:
Better swing by and get Tommy after Dennis. He said he was going to try and hitch a ride with him.

I will definitely not make it. My dad is having a triple bypass in the next week or 2 so not knowing when the surgery is and recovery time I will be unable to commit to anything at this point. Have fun.

Back