April 2008 Gen 2 - TOTM - Congratulations Spencer "SWThomas" Thomas !(NLOC#1892)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Spencer I have always liked your L :eek:ldtu:
That 3.4 you have stuffed under the hood is making me :drool:

Congrats Sir, a very nice ride and can only hope to have something similar some day, and I too thank you and your wife for your service.

What a great list of add ons for your truck.. You have a wish list for every Gen II owner that wants to break the 133MPH barrier in the 1320. On paper you have a 9 or soon to have a 9 second truck there, The Rack and light seats will seal the deal. Hey ! I'm gald we didn't hook up on the 42# injectors you were selling a couple years back, I too went with the 60 #ers. I have read many of your post, and learned alot about upgrades. Mostly a lurker in the Gen II forums, But when someone talks about a MOD motor, I wanna know what there talking about:D So Keep the Federal Funds flowing {Does it ever E N D }at the rate your going~{MOD WISE} you can trade your truck even up for a scud missle and maybe get a little ging on the side to BOOT :) Congrats on such a great ride..

What a great list of add ons for your truck.. You have a wish list for every Gen II owner that wants to break the 133MPH barrier in the 1320. On paper you have a 9 or soon to have a 9 second truck there, The Rack and light seats will seal the deal. Hey ! I'm gald we didn't hook up on the 42# injectors you were selling a couple years back, I too went with the 60 #ers. I have read many of your post, and learned alot about upgrades. Mostly a lurker in the Gen II forums, But when someone talks about a MOD motor, I wanna know what there talking about:D So Keep the Federal Funds flowing {Does it ever E N D }at the rate your going~{MOD WISE} you can trade your truck even up for a scud missle and maybe get a little ging on the side to BOOT :) Congrats on such a great ride..

Thanks man! I remember the 42#er's. I hope your prediction about the 9's is accurate. The light seats should be in the truck within the next two weeks and the power rack in the near future. Then it'll be time to get my 60's down and let her rip!

Congrats Spencer :bigtu: One word... envious!! As already mentioned you truely are an asset to the boards and every member who looks to you for widom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back