Anyone going to NMRA in Chicago?

I'll see if I can stop by and meet all of you. I dont think I'll be racing, my truck is basically stock and not worth wasting 15 seconds of everyone time.

I'll see if I can stop by and meet all of you. I dont think I'll be racing, my truck is basically stock and not worth wasting 15 seconds of everyone time.

Look for a red inclosed trailer with a red Gen 1! Thats were everyone hangs! Plenty O Beer:bd: and water if you don't drink:tu

I may have to come Friday just to drink some beer.. err I mean water

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Look for a red inclosed trailer with a red Gen 1! Thats were everyone hangs! Plenty O Beer:bd: and water if you don't drink:tu
I guess ur planning on me being by ur trailer cuz u know the party aint a partty till i get it on!!!!!!

---------- Post added 07-10-2012 at 04:34 PM ----------

alright who is really coming and racing and what class we all running the truck class or are any doing true street??!!!!????!!! so far we have.......

Yaeger
Lghtspd
Reddog
Wickedsvt

My other plans just fell through, so I'm coming down for Friday afternoon and evening. Just coming to hang out and have a few beers. I didn't plan on coming this year, so the truck and I are not ready to race.:embar:

Back