Any body had a data map chip made locally.

ib fast said:
Joe, exactly right but a dyno tuned chip should work out better than a mail order one.

I fully agree. But after meeting those 2 sketchy characters I was content with my current program. Besides if I start making too much more power I am gonna have to worry about my rods ventilating my block :(

--Joe

I think both of you are hanging over the crispy edge of safe with your power levels!! MAybe this winter we can have a few club meets and rebuild some gen2 engines?

On the chip, Im out. They finally realized Im SD and said they cant do SD tuning. Oh well, I might rent a few hours on the dyno and tune it myself!! :eek: :eek:

Chuck, my motor is built;)
Manley rods and pistons
Larger intake and exhaust valves
Ported heads
arp studs
ect,ect

And my tranny has upgraded clutchpacks,shift kit and convertor.

Last edited:
lightngsvt said:
well crap, why isnt that beast in the 11's yet? ;)

Exactly..... i am thinking part of it is in the tune and the other part....the 10's part :D is in the aftermarket blower i am waiting for to be released.

Not looking like i will be making it for the tune as it looks as if magnuson[who has my snout] is hanging my warranty out to dry for an upper pulley hub they installed.
Read all about it in the gen 2 forums..it looks like i am not the only one with a noisey blower from magnuson.

Back