Sold: 1995 Lightning (project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in the steering wheel if the condition is very good.

If you and Jamie don't seal the deal on the steering wheel, please let me know. I might be interested....just don't know if that airbag type can be used on a 93...or least safely without me worried that I've got an unstable bomb sitting directly in front of my face at all times.

Is that an extra steering wheel lying in the bed or is it the same wheel with pics taken at different times?

Also, I might like to take a look at those door panels. Not high priority on my list right now to spend a ton of money on, but I could probably be talked into buying some at the right price and if I can be confident that I can make the rest of my plastic and vinyl pieces match (aren't 94-95 a different shade of grey than 93?). My driver's side pocket is popped and has a crack from it and my passenger side lamp lens is broken.

Some one make me an offer on the whole thing, I sold off most of the engine parts I had to go with it so basically you will be getting the truck with good paint, rebuilt rear, rebuilt trans will hold 500-600 from what im told, sumped tank, rolling chassis, MAF converted harness with trans controller.

Sorry to hear about the sale. I was hoping to see pics of the finished product. The blue paint still looks good under all the dust?

Do you have a Bassani mid-pipe that you would consider selling?

Do you still have the Accufad throttle body for sale?

No it was sold

Price on the truck how it sit $2500

Comes as a roller w/rebuilt trans, converter, driveshaft, rebuilt rear axle, full suspension, bed cover, all body panels, interior minus cluster surround/colum trim. The bed has been tubbed all the way to the frame.

Last edited:
I believe so. It has them installed on the front with 2in springs. Rears are still in the box I'll run the part numbers on them[/QUOTE]

let me know what you want for them.

Would you sell just the converter

Adam do you still have the 2400 circle D in your truck? if so and you plan on pulling it out to swap with this one let me know if its for sale.

Did I mis the price for the complete truck? My 95 got totaled but really need to get another. 12 years with my last one. Need a another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back