For Sale: 1994 White Lightning

Still waiting on the rest of the pics you said you were going to send 3 weeks ago.

I apologize I got tired up with work, they have started a huge project and I have not been able to pull all the parts out of the attic to take pics of yet and it's only been about 10 days ago not 3 weeks

I apologize I got tired up with work, they have started a huge project and I have not been able to pull all the parts out of the attic to take pics of yet and it's only been about 10 days ago not 3 weeks

You’re right I apologize that was another project I was working on. Let me know when you get that far.

Sold! Very difficult watching it leave the driveway today! I firmly believe it's in the right hands and couldn't be happier it went to this person! He is new to the site and will keep the truck alive as well as this site!! After 27 years in Fl the ole girl is on her way to Iowa.

Wow man. I bet it was hard. Hopefully you got some type of keep sake from it? If not pictures and memories are priceless.

Wow man. I bet it was hard. Hopefully you got some type of keep sake from it? If not pictures and memories are priceless.

It was very hard. Deciding to sell, listing it, and and sealing the deal was all good right up to when I watched it roll away on the trailer. I have the little fish bone thing that hung from the mirror and a boat load of memories and the best photo of me and a deceased friend looking out of the rear sliding window at the beach.

it certainly helps that it went to a good home.
It really does help! It has gone to a great home! The new owner is really stoked to have it and drove 20 hours to pick it up. It makes me happy to see it make someone else as excited as it has made me over the years!

Please be sure to hang around! Glad you got it transferred to another enthusiast!!!

I will definitely be popping in regularly to keep up with what's going on with the NLOC. He is definitely a fellow enthusiast. My biggest worry was seeing it towed away behind a Dodge or worse a Chevrolet but he showed up in a Ford thank god!! And said he owns nothing but Fords! He is a member and will be posting a build thread.

Super happy to be the new owner of #2215. Matt was great to deal with and it means a lot to me knowing it meant so much to him. I'll do you proud Matt.

I've loved Gen 1s since they first came out and I'm so excited to own one and be able to restore it and get it back on the road. Stay tuned for a build thread.

Steve

Never owned anything but Fords or Mercurys. The Lightning gets to share a garage with a 32 Ford with a Flathead.

Back