For Sale: 1994 White Lightning

mojo racing

1994 White Lightning SOLD!

Selling my one owner 94 white lightning. Purchased in south Florida and daily driven until 2 years ago. 280,000 miles but engine does not rattle use oil or leak. Many spare parts to go with it, very nice tube bumper, mint 94-95 steering wheel, FMS headers, shift kit, door panels, and two brand new fuel pumps. Every part that came on this truck including original cap wires and shocks are included. Truck is completely original except for Mad Ramper CAI and gauges in place of radio that can be easily put back. Truck needs restoration but is a solid platform to start from. $7500 can email or text more pics if interested. Thanks, Matt

Attachments

• IMG_5882.jpg
    IMG_5882.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_5878.jpg
    IMG_5878.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_1532.jpg
    IMG_1532.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Nice truck, you should post it on FaceBook, would be sold right away.

If you would'nt doing that it would be awesome! Thanks! I guess you could direct any interest here, if any interest should arise? If that makes sense.

Matt, I am so sorry. I will post this on FB for you now. PM me how you want guys to contact you. Where is it currently located?

New to this site. Hope I’m doing this correctly, but is the truck still available. If so can I please get some pictures

Still available. It's getting close to Christmas! What an awesome gift it would be, think of all the father/mother and son/daughter quality time on a Gen 1 build !

Back