Who is attending list

hey all im was gonna go but i dont think i can bring the truck im in nj to many miles to drive. so i was gonna fly there does any one kno the closest air port? thanx all i am very excited first lightning fest imm gonna be attending!! and i hope i get to see johnny lightning run his truck i have watched so many videos!!

Last edited:
I booked a hotel for Friday and Saturday nights. Can't bring the truck but looking forward to hanging out and seeing a great show.

Jim

hey all im was gonna go but i dont think i can bring the truck im in nj to many miles to drive. so i was gonna fly there does any one kno the closest air port? thanx all i am very excited first lightning fest imm gonna be attending!! and i hope i get to see johnny lightning run his truck i have watched so many videos!!

Midway is the closest airport. Unless you know someone with a small private plane there's an airport in Joliet you can fly into.

Just painted the engine bay, ready to drop the motor back in >AGAIN<

I'll be there. :tu:

We are going to do our best to bring BOTH the TT truck and the 2.8 Truck!..Wes, which one you want a piece of?....:DJL

Depends on how big a head start I get. :blink:
I can honestly say I'd be proud to get beat by either one of them JL.

yeah just getting to run on the same track with either of those would be awesome. ill race you if you strap the 2.8 to the TT and tow it down the track, with the added weight i may have a chance. lol

charles

Kim,

What do you mean "one of the days"? We expect your bright face (and John's) to be there for the complete event. :eek:ldtu: :scared1: :heart:

Seriously though, you two should both come down.
I think this is going to be a great time for all and we will miss you guys if you don't come:cr:

Back