DVD project

I won't be back from phoenix until the 29th . I'd be down after that. My trucks all slow though. Hittin the track this friday to see what it will run here. the 5000 ft elevation drop should help a little.

Yeah he has a built motor... I drove it the other day...NUTS!! some girl all the way on the sidewalk flipped us off haha. It has 600RWHP

Nice well when do you think you can make it up?

Dude, just give me some dates and I'll try and make it up.....Travis may be able to come up too if it's on a Sunday, he works Sat's. When are you thinking and what you got planned?

Also what is wrong with yours? why isnt it running?

This is why it's not running :gl:............................................................

Picture099.jpg

Yeah this is the second time I've pulled the motor. The first time was cause I broke a valve. At least this time is for a good reason. lol!

What motor did you go with? You should clean and paint that engine bay while the motor's out :D

I ended up going with a long block from MMR. I'm going to do some cleaning on it, but not a whole lot cause you can't see much after the motor is in. :gl:

Well it would be nice if you guys could come up like april 5th on sat day...so I can get some footage of everything during the day. Then I was thinkin we would chill til night hit and roam college street to find a few street races with some ricers! My roomies all have 1000CC bikes so they know all the secluded areas were we could go during the day or night for a few races/burnouts/whatever you guys are comfortatable with. There is a lot of people lined up that want to buy this DVD so you guys will definatly get some exposure lol

Sweet. Yeah I'd like to have a few miles on the motor before I start letting it hang.:hide:
Well I might have a bike by then too going to look at one tonight so might have to throw it in the back and bring it too.:devious:

So how long are you going to be working on the dvd? Are you only looking for Ls & HDs or are you open to other vehicles?

So how long are you going to be working on the dvd? Are you only looking for Ls & HDs or are you open to other vehicles?

I will be working on it for the next several months, I wanna get it perfect! Although it is a DVD mainly focused on L's and HD's I am open for some other vehicles as well. What are you thinking?

I'm down for that, April 5th..... the DVD sounds like it will badass! Do the participants get a free copy!!!LOL

I will be working on it for the next several months, I wanna get it perfect! Although it is a DVD mainly focused on L's and HD's I am open for some other vehicles as well. What are you thinking?

Well I have a Mustang or two and a GSXR 1000. Kinda common stuff, but the Mustang should be fast. I'm also due for a new set of tires on the Lightning so I'd be more than happy to burn the crap out of the old ones.:eek:ldtu:

Well I have a Mustang or two and a GSXR 1000. Kinda common stuff, but the Mustang should be fast. I'm also due for a new set of tires on the Lightning so I'd be more than happy to burn the crap out of the old ones.:eek:ldtu:

Damn yea all sounds good, can you make the april 5th arrangement? If you want to come up a weekend before too let me know, bring whatever you want, ill get some footy of it

Back