Octoberfest

Grumpy and Sysco will be swinging in late Saturday afternoon guy's.
Two weeks and counting,,,,,,,:clinkmugs

To be clear, I'm still a "maybe". I have to work Saturday, and I wouldn't be leaving until after lunch at best, most likely closer to 4:00pm. I'm afraid by the time I get there, you all might be too tired hang out :)

Dbl G, would you mind updating the original post with a list of who is going, who has a room, and whether or not anybody is looking for somebody to share a room? I still don't know if I'm going, but I'd be willing to put up the cost for 1/2 a room, and then if I don't make it the other person could keep the money and I'd only be out 1/2 the price.

It appears from the E-Mails I am getting that most folk’s are rolling in Saturday A.M…
We will be doing a rolling train into town as always and would like too get you too join us; We will be meeting at the North Georgia Premium Outlets on Saturday Morning around 10 A.M. in the front 400 lot.
There are groups rolling in from Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, The Carolinas, Florida and Georgia. Please talk amongst yourself's and try to train in together, safer and more fun. If you can get with me dmracing@bellsouth.net and we will see if we can all hook up at one place……….
Garrett a.k.a. Dbl G

;k

Back