Hillsborough/Pinellas GTGs In OCT and NOV 2011

OK, here is another chance to get a bunch of Gen1's together. I am in town on the 10th of December and Pickup Man's buddy just bought a White Gen 1 to add to the mix. So, I am pretty sure that we can produce 5 Gen 1's on this side of the bay and the show starts at 2 PM. I know the promoter and he let me hold 8 spots last time and I am pretty sure he will let me do it again. Post up! http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/quaker-8-5x14-12-2011-2.pdf

OK, here is another chance to get a bunch of Gen1's together. I am in town on the 10th of December and Pickup Man's buddy just bought a White Gen 1 to add to the mix. So, I am pretty sure that we can produce 5 Gen 1's on this side of the bay and the show starts at 2 PM. I know the promoter and he let me hold 8 spots last time and I am pretty sure he will let me do it again. Post up! http://premiumcarshows.com/wppremium/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/quaker-8-5x14-12-2011-2.pdf

I'm down.

1. Flatsman
2. Turbosvt93
3. ncgraphics
4. FORD-GUY
5. Pickup Man
6. Kenny Black 94
7. New White One

Last edited:
Dont worry Ray . If you dont have time to mess with it, just before the show we will be at my house doing last minute prep. If you want I can detail the out side in short order. Just ask Fred what I can do with a high speed buffer and pretty much anything you can throw at me.

Right now we have 7 showing up for the GTG and I am pretty sure that Ron would make 8. I think Pickup man has another buddy coming with a Gen 1 so that would put us up to 9 Gen1's. I am bringing this up because of this in the Show Flyer. "10 MEMBER MINIMUM - $100.00 + Trophy." This would refund everyones $10 but the improtant thing is the Trophy for club participation. Most of us belong to NLOC so I would suggest that we all sign in as belonging to the NLOC for our club.

12-10-11

Man I would like to go but that is about 4 hrs each way for me. Will see if I can borrow trailer and tow her in, then drive it once Im nearby...Jeff

OK, so I entered today.....

1. Flatsman
2. Turbosvt93
3. ncgraphics
4. FORD-GUY
5. Pickup Man
6. Kenny Black 94
7. New White One
8. Whiskeyfl

I am pretty sure Ron (bump) was planning to attend, why do you think he is dressing up his rear end!

I am pretty sure Ron (bump) was planning to attend, why do you think he is dressing up his rear end!

Well, I am really looking forward to seeing Ron's truck. I am going to make sure that I don't park next to him. In fact, we might have to park him off in a field somewhere! :D

Did we decide what time we are convoying over there? Its starts at 2 and we have till 5. I guess everyone knows about the new toy and five cans of food for the kids.Im thinking a toy truck, of course.

1. Flatsman
2. Turbosvt93
3. ncgraphics
4. FORD-GUY
5. Pickup Man
6. Kenny Black 94
7. New White One
8. Whiskeyfl
9. Bumperquip

I gave Whiskeyfl my cell phone and my address for the shop. I think he is meeting me there and we are going over together. I want to be there at 2PM so that I can secure 9 spots together for all of us. I am planning to try for the same spots as last time. I am bringing food and of course a toy truck! Good idea on the toy truck!!

Well, I am really looking forward to seeing Ron's truck. I am going to make sure that I don't park next to him. In fact, we might have to park him off in a field somewhere! :D

All I ask is that there be an adequate stock pile of velvet rope and orange cones.

It would be nice if we all met up at Fred's and arrived at the show all together... kinda making an entrance.

All I ask is that there be an adequate stock pile of velvet rope and orange cones.

It would be nice if we all met up at Fred's and arrived at the show all together... kinda making an entrance.

Here is the address of my shop. If you have any problems finding it, just call my cell at 727 534 7160. I will probably be there at around 12:00 noon and will go over to the show early to get some spots for all the Gen 1s.
6709 114th Ave
Unit 1
Largo, Fl 33773

If a bunch of us go over together it will be easier to get all the spots that we need. I am thinking that if we are there at 2 PM we will be fine. Those that can't be there that early will have spots saved for them. The shop is less than 15 minutes from the show so if we leave the shop at 1:45, we will be in good shape. Due to a Scrap metal business that moved in next door, I am down to about 7 or 8 parking spots at the shop but we can always make it work.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry, but I have to cancel. My wife and I have to go down to ft lauderdale Saturday for a funeral. Would much rather be at the show, but such is life.

Back