Feburary GTG ideas?

Feb GTG choices

• Meet and eat.. Destination TBD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
me too, i cant wait:thumbup:

When does Buffalo Valley open? I think a road trip would be alot of fun. GTG'S All over Tennessee :)

ah idk i40 opens march 6th... they usually open round same date i believe..

i just hope some nice weather hangs with us from now till spring. i hate cold weather;m

I am prettty sure you just have to have a dl but not 100% sure. They never asked me for any id .... but Im an old dawg :)

Just a little over a week away :)

who is in?

who is gonna run?

Who has a good video camera?

I cannot wait. I hope mine hooks and makes a good #

I sure would love a video to see how it looks going down the track :)

Im out. I will be coming back from St Louis that day. If I get out of there early enough I will try and swing by.

Well, even though the Colts are gonna put it on the Saints :hide: the kick off is still at 5:30 :D so I will want to be at the hill atleast by noon, make a few passes :3g:, hang out a couple hours then take it to the house.

We could always meet at Tn Speed Sport around 11:30 and ride up the hill together :?

I think you all know how much I was looking forward to this gtg, I couldnt wait to put my truck on the track, and having everyone there was just the icing on the cake.

Well I took a bad fall Sunday and have crushed the #8 vertebra and colapsed a lung. I spent Sunday night @ St. Thomas hospital and my lungs even though they are sore, will be ok. I am hurting more and more as time goes by. I was told that I will be out of work for atleast 3-4 weeks
:(

I sure hate that I will not be able to make this one. I am just going to look forward to March in Bowling Green, hopefully by then I will be back to somewhat normal.

:tu: Finally, Something in my neck of the woods!!!

If the weather holds, I'll pull the Lightning out of the moth balls :eek:ldtu:

i believe im gona have to sit this 1 out also..

sorry guys

crap weather plus super bowl is gona be on

Back